• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Hey, don't go bad mouthing the land of Sharon Matthews, peter Sutcliffe and jimmy savile.
    Shannon Matthews. Don't you even know the names of your celebrities in that country of yours ?

Next week for pints ??
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      That's about the closest description so far.

Except I hate both sides of that divide.
      Me too. If it's a no vote, can we at least separate Glasgow and get rid of it? Maybe give it to Northern Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Me too. If it's a no vote, can we at least separate Glasgow and get rid of it? Maybe give it to Northern Ireland.
        Which part? The Catholic ghetto or the Protestant ghetto?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          So it comes down, I think, to whether the polls have this wrong, because they have no yardsticks for their methodology.
          Polls aren't generally to be trusted. If they were trustworthy, everyone would take the poll result for granted and not bother staying up to follow the results!
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Don't think all of it will be compatible with your chosen destination

Might need to split it in two, send the huns to the republic and the papes to the NI. A cultural exchange, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Polls aren't generally to be trusted. If they were trustworthy, everyone would take the poll result for granted and not bother staying up to follow the results!
              Why bother? Just get up at 06:30.

The biggest votes aren't even due in until 6am or later.

I am going to get up at 5am. Got to be at my desk by 7am.

Comment

Don't think all of it will be compatible with your chosen destination

Might need to split it in two, send the huns to the republic and the papes to the NI. A cultural exchange, if you will.
                And we'll keep Shetland.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  And we'll keep Shetland.
                  Shetland says '**** Off Old Greg'

Shetland News says Yes to independence | Shetland News

Comment

Shannon Matthews. Don't you even know the names of your celebrities in that country of yours ?

Next week for pints ??
                    Shannon was the daughter, Sharon the dog faced mother iirc

Pints, yep. In da fax? The ship is shut again you won't be surprised to hear.

Comment

Oh I think we can fix that. Unless they want Trident stationed is Sullom Voe of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X