• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Shannon was the daughter, Sharon the dog faced mother iirc

Pints, yep. In da fax? The ship is shut again you won't be surprised to hear.
    Not the Ship......was one of my favourite places too. The disabled bull dog, the burst ball in the bar, that little fox of a barmaid

Will be staying at Chez Gozza, so handy for some of Halifax's more upmarket drinking establishments, Like yates
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Shannon was the daughter, Sharon the dog faced mother iirc

Pints, yep. In da fax? The ship is shut again you won't be surprised to hear.
      My knowledge clearly not as 'intimate' as yours. Was she one of your P.O.F. conquests ??
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        My knowledge clearly not as 'intimate' as yours. Was she one of your P.O.F. conquests ??
        You know I don't kiss and tell.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I have no vote, but if I had I'd be voting no, politicians have lied to us for years and will again and again and there are so many unanswered big questions still. While I understand the lure of self governance at what level does that stop, country? County? City independence? There are times we are 4 countries, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales but there are more when we are one nation, we fight for freedoms as one nation, our science and technology research is world leading because we take the best and brightest from around the United Kingdom, the recent fire at Manchester Dogs home and the subsequent public outpouring wasn't restricted to the North West, the whole of the UK stood up together.

The vein in getting from social media is the YES camp is the strongest but I'm hoping this is just because those on social media will invariably be younger, so more likely to want change. Yes things are not perfect, things can always be improved but when things are tough you don't turn and run looking after yourself, you stand up together, as we are always stronger as a whole than the sum of our parts.

As they say in Zimbabwe vote early and vote often, as the only wrong vote is the one not cast
          There's nothing to stop the separate countries working together on things like science and technology. If we get independence we won't actually be going anywhere.

Some people didn't like the fact Andy Murray came out as a Yes vote, including one who said he wished he had died in Dunblane.

Independence referendum: Vicious internet troll tells Andy Murray he wishes star 'had been killed at Dunblane' after tennis ace tweets support for Yes vote - Daily Record

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
            Ah right, thought it would be full on till 10pm.
            It's the only day in the campaign that the BBC have to report the facts and nothing else. It doesn't apply to print and online media so the Daily Fail is still going with the anti-Scottish rhetoric.

Comment

Not the Ship......was one of my favourite places too. The disabled bull dog, the burst ball in the bar, that little fox of a barmaid

Will be staying at Chez Gozza, so handy for some of Halifax's more upmarket drinking establishments, Like yates
              Is the Beehive and Crosskeys still there? I got one of their jumpers as payment for working behind the bar once
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Is the Beehive and Crosskeys still there? I got one of their jumpers as payment for working behind the bar once
                I was in the one on the corner of the football ground, called The Shay as well I think? Didn't do food but phoned a chinese for me to get delivered to eat in the pub with my pint

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
                    There's nothing to stop the separate countries working together on things like science and technology. If we get independence we won't actually be going anywhere.

Some people didn't like the fact Andy Murray came out as a Yes vote, including one who said he wished he had died in Dunblane.

Independence referendum: Vicious internet troll tells Andy Murray he wishes star 'had been killed at Dunblane' after tennis ace tweets support for Yes vote - Daily Record
                    Saw that, better together's mask slipping as it dawns on them Yes have won.

Comment

Occasional ground force attack to Akbar's in Brad for a curry with one of them table sized nans.
                      Been in there a few times too, the family naan that comes on a coat hanger

Comment

Working...
                      X