• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PCG to IPSE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    My mind is more innocent.

Actually, that's what I imagine eek looks like.
    Eek looks cute....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Nah I'm more

Did I ever mention that I went to the Tellytubbies' film set 20 years ago. Those rabbits were scarily big...
      Twenty years?

I feel old.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Eek looks cute....
        Careful, Suity will get jealous

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
          I think they've moved on from being a contractor's union fighting IR35 to being a lobby group for the self employed and small business owners since that sector has grown over the last few years.
          ERM, doesn't the Federation of Small Business already occupy this niche?

PCG? Bunch of self aware fukwits.
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

I thought it should be INKSPE.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
              ERM, doesn't the Federation of Small Business already occupy this niche?
              Nah there is a difference -

The Fed of Small Businesses is for people who employ others but sometimes don't.

IPSE is for people who work on their own but sometimes employ others.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

A waste of time and money.

When the decision was made to change its name, who on earth came up with such a crap name?

Crazy, a classic case of someone wasting other peoples money, they are probably all ex-civil servants.
                "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
                  A waste of time and money.

When the decision was made to change its name, who on earth came up with such a crap name?

Crazy, a classic case of someone wasting other peoples money, they are probably all ex-civil servants.
                  No, they aren't.

HTH. BIDI...
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Yep, that's what I thought when I heard about the Euro version Freelancers Europe | Building a movement for freelancers - I actually thought they'd oppose it, but I thought wrong, they agree with it (or they 'engage' with it - make of that what you will...)

At least I still have their insurance, not sure the rest of it is worth it.
                    Same here, I have their insurance and user their contract templates. But it's been ages since I've logged onto their site. I've given up on IR35 changing for the better.

Comment

Working...
                    X