• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post

It's been imminent for 7 years but not quite getting over the line. Almos happened when Trump decided to kill 2 war heroes and it resulted in their base getting attacked as retaliation. Needs something like that to trigger it and seems Israel is pushing for it as much as possible.

funny post

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post

funny post
      usually when you state facts it's not seen as being funny.....

Comment

NorthWestPerm2Contr;n4192515:

It's been imminent for 7 years - NOT A FACT
        Almos happened NOT A FACT
        when Trump decided to kill 2 war heroes -HEROES IS VERY SUBJECTIVE NOT A FACT
        and it resulted in their base getting attacked as retaliation.- AGREED A FACT
        and seems Israel is pushing for it as much as possible - PUSHING FOR WW3? REALLY? WHATEVER YOUR THOUGHTS ON ISRAEL NOT A FACT

so I would say 1 out 5 - try harder

Comment

This thread is 7 years old and no WW3. How do you define imminent please?
          WWIII starts the day TPD gets deleted.

HTH.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

It's a bit like the people who said QE would lead to imminent runaway inflation.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

NorthWestPerm2Contr;n4192515:

It's been imminent for 7 years - NOT A FACT
              Almos happened NOT A FACT
              when Trump decided to kill 2 war heroes -HEROES IS VERY SUBJECTIVE NOT A FACT
              and it resulted in their base getting attacked as retaliation.- AGREED A FACT
              and seems Israel is pushing for it as much as possible - PUSHING FOR WW3? REALLY? WHATEVER YOUR THOUGHTS ON ISRAEL NOT A FACT

so I would say 1 out 5 - try harder
              1) It’s a fact that they are viewed by their own people as war heroes. Weather you choose to respect that or not is your own choice. Fact of the matter they lead the battle against ISIS and finished them off so to many they are war heroes who put their neck on the line and cleaned up the mess the US and other actors made by supplying weapons to “rebels”. That’s all 100% a fact

2) Israel is definitely pushing for an attack on Iran and you only need to read their own press to see that. This is not really a secret. Where this is not a fact is whether or not that leads to WW3. If the attack takes place and it was devised by Israel then there is no argument to be had.

3) WW3 being imminent for 7 years…. Depends how you define imminent. If it’s a simple gun trigger or firing of a missile that could start it at any moment and it keeps getting perpetually delayed then it kind of is imminent. If you mean is it about to happen then of course it didn’t happen in the last 7 years so it wasn’t really imminent 7 years ago. HTH

Comment

2021-12-21 Putin drops first hint at potential war in Ukraine as he warns of taking 'military measures' against the West and his propagandist says Russia is prepared to turn 'everyone to radioactive ash'

Happy Christmas everyone!
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

His bluff got called, he can sulk now and hope that most people reprinting what his says will omit word "technical" in his thread to use "military-technical measures", ie: more pointless deployments of hypersonic tulip that is claimed to be ahead of all militaries in the world.

Comment

Putin needs his military complex to produce some stuff and stuff that works before making threats, oh dear

Comment

Can't say I blame Putin for objecting to deployment of missiles so close their borders.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X