• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brown envelopes dropping onto a LOAD of doormats today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If these new posters are more interesting than you lot then say we got that going for us.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      If these new posters are more interesting than you lot then say we got that going for us.
      In English please, I've read it 5 times now and still haven't got a clue what you are on about....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Thicker than a whale sandwich

Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Thicker than a whale sandwich

Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk
          It's always has to be about you, doesn't it
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Reading through the recent comments in the HMRC Scheme threads how can people intelligent enough to work in IT be so thick.... (and believe me I spent ages trying to think of a suitable word that was less insulting)..
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Reading through the recent comments in the HMRC Scheme threads how can people intelligent enough to work in IT be so thick.... (and believe me I spent ages trying to think of a suitable word that was less insulting)..
              naive? gullible?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                naive? gullible?
                Well, whatever the list is called, I'm pretty sure they're on it...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I was reading that thread last night with considerable surprise. Here's hoping sorting out the mess keeps Hector busy for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    naive? gullible?
                    I think it's more a case of willful blindness or willful ignorance.

Comment

I mentioned elsewhere that I had a call from them recently, and thought I had scared them off. Yesterday I got another call from the senior pushy sales type. He sent me a load of stuff to read, full of promises that its all legal and HMRC approve. It would be very easy to get fooled and pushed into such schemes.
                      World's Best Martini

Comment

Working...
                      X