• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nasty man tries to gouge out eyes of Polar Bear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Having been out hiking and camping on Svalbard myself. The first thing you're taught when you pick up your rifle is to aim at the polar bear's body, not his head, as that has the biggest surface and is easiest to hit
    He did. RTFA

Comment

Hmmm. What is he doing with the dead polar bear in that picture?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

You know who hasn't posted in a while. This chap: View Profile: Svalbaard - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

Comment

BBC News - Horatio Chapple death: Polar bear 'probably stressed'

If it had not been stressed all would have been fine.

Comment

I do sometimes wonder if have psychopathic tendencies as my first thought on reading about this incident was - bastards, they shot a bloody polar bear.
            I'm not proud
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Feck it, I'm stressed.

I'm gonna eat someone.

Where's the fava beans & chianti?

Oh.

I know.

I'll pop down the hill to Tesco.

Load for Bear!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                They don't have anything to protect them from bullets - as the polar bear found out when he got shot for doing what comes naturally. And because a buch of toffs think they can go into its environment and behave like they are in the Bullington Club.
                Inverted snobbery worthy of a racist, sexist bigot
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  Inverted snobbery worthy of a racist, sexist bigot
                  At least I know how to look after my kids. And Im not a leech.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    And Im not a leech.
                    Maybe you should be:

Mehdi - Leech Therapy, Leech Therapist, Leech Therapy Sydney, Sydney Leech Therapy, Leech Therapy Australia, Australia Leech Therapy, Leech Medicine, Leeches Medicine, Leeches in Medicine, Medicinal Leeches
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

BBC News - Horatio Chapple death: Polar bear attack narrative verdict

Failures by an expedition company did not cause the death of a British teenager mauled by a polar bear in Norway, a coroner has said.

A victory for common sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X