• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is paedophilia is natural and normal for males?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wife is Chinese and very petite. She bought some nice pajama bottoms and a top to wear in bed.
    But I did feel a bit of a perv when I noticed the label inside her bottoms said ages 13 and up

Comment

I still think its like full on BDSM and extreme sex its a way to push the envelope and do things that excite the predator.

If you look at the way films have got steadily more gory & sexually explicit then you realise that the human appetite for new shocks is huge.

As always its complex,

There are those that don't realise the age, or its over ridden by desire. In my teens & twenties I have seen an attractive 15 year old, found myself day dreaming and then realised they are under age. Its much easier now and I tend to only think about ladies who are 30+. The girls in their twenties just look like kids. I might well have pursued a 15 year old in my late teens without realising, luckily I didn't.

There are those that are attracted to a person and it doesn't matter to their emotions that they are under age. (I have occasionally found myself momentarily attracted to powerful enigmatic men, but I am definitely straight).

There are those that do it for availability. The child is available and can be made willing. I suspect these are the majority of the abusers who are relatives.

And there are those that actively pursue kids and form a ring.

not sure how you penalise each group or if you can differentiate.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

we were talking about this in the pub last and if you listen to the press it would appear you would be hard pressed to find a media personality or politician from the 70 and 80's who wasn't a kiddie fiddler.

But then put a rational head on and how many thousands of media personalities or politician were not kiddie fiddlers.

And this article is a great example of building up hype over nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          we were talking about this in the pub last and if you listen to the press it would appear you would be hard pressed to find a media personality or politician from the 70 and 80's who wasn't a kiddie fiddler.

But then put a rational head on and how many thousands of media personalities or politician were not kiddie fiddlers.

And this article is a great example of building up hype over nothing.
          Bernard Manning. Much reviled, but at least he was no pervy nonce
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I've been wondering, if someone could be born to be gay, then could someone also be born to be a paedophile?
            Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              In my teens & twenties I have seen an attractive 15 year old, found myself day dreaming and then realised they are under age.
              There is a big difference between

A/ a young adult finding a 15 yr old attractive when not knowing their age, remember 15 yr olds used to sneak into pubs, one thing that doesn't happen so much now. They could be mature and sexually active. A relationship could be legally wrong but I doubt it's some sort of deviance. Depends on circumstance.

B/ An adult finding a pre pubescent child attractive.

Worlds apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                I've been wondering, if someone could be born to be gay, then could someone also be born to be a paedophile?
                It tends to be handed down father to son.

As said to me by a friend whose wife worked for Norfolk child protection services.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                  I think so, although I personally think it's a mixture - some people are genuinely attracted to children, for others it's about power and abuse. Given some people seem to genuinely be attracted to animals, buildings, etc, liking children as a legitimate sexual orientation doesn't seem hard to believe.

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
                  There is a big difference between

A/ a young adult finding a 15 yr old attractive when not knowing their age, remember 15 yr olds used to sneak into pubs, one thing that doesn't happen so much now. They could be mature and sexually active. A relationship could be legally wrong but I doubt it's some sort of deviance. Depends on circumstance.

B/ An adult finding a pre pubescent child attractive.

Worlds apart.
                  Indeed. A distinction is liking a little child, versus liking a child who has started to transform into a woman. Girls can start to develop breasts and start their period as early as 11 (IIRC from the "growing up" book I was given as a child).

If we restricted our view of paedophilia to people who like little kids e.g. 7 or under, you evade that confusing area. And then some people like toddlers and even babies which is just mind-boggling... should they even be lumped in with the rest or considered a separate category altogether?!
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

And absolutely no double standards in the media at all.

What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      When Dick Van Dyke was called Penis Van Lesbian he was convicted several times. Its why he changed his name.

I do hope there are no rumours about Mary Poppins.....

Comment

Working...
                      X