• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is paedophilia is natural and normal for males?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    It may be. Some relationships may also be loving rather than abusive and a few cases I recall show that children are not always unwilling victims.

However, given that very many might be abused and damaged, it still makes sense to have a law that prevents them being put in that position until most have the confidence to deal with it. Some children might make good soldiers but it is probably not a good idea to let them enlist.
    Also a good point.

But I think the original point was about attraction, rather than the whys or wherefores of doing anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      The construct of childhood is based upon an arbitrary age. Men are predisposed to finding the shape of a woman/girl attractive. Breasts, hips, fuller lips etc all of which come with puberty. Whereas I don't think there is a predisposition for pre-pubescent girls men are programmed to look at pubescent girls and woman. The signs of a ripening flower. Any man who says he's not looked at a shapely figure walking down the road in the distance while driving and then realised they're looking at someone a little too young & had to look away is a liar.
      Paedo! Burn him!

Comment

But I think the original point was about attraction, rather than the whys or wherefores of doing anything about it.
        Straying outside the original intent of a thread? A CUK first!

The construct of childhood is based upon an arbitrary age. Men are predisposed to finding the shape of a woman/girl attractive
        Indeed. In some EU countries it is lower. However, laws do have to be based on arbitrary definitions, anything else makes enforcement too complex. Not to say they should always be enforced, a couple of young teenagers for example.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Do apes have sexual relationships with 'child' apes?

Comment

Do apes have sexual relationships with 'child' apes?
            Yes. Bonobos. Our closest relatives.

Bonobos, a primate close to humans, is highly sexed and uses sexuality as a means of maintaining social order - NY Daily News
            bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              I can certainly appreciate a pretty girl or young woman, but I find the idea of having sex with someone much younger than me, faintly repellent. Probably because sex is inextricably linked with relationship for me, and I can't imagine having any kind of genuinely emotionally intimate interaction with a woman under 75 or so.
              FTFY

Comment

In the article it sounds like the academic is trying justify his own thoughts. He just joined PIE for research, yeah right!

If there really is a sizable minority of male adults who consider children sexy, then this world is more f*cked up than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
                  In the article it sounds like the academic is trying justify his own thoughts. He just joined PIE for research, yeah right!

If there really is a sizable minority of male adults who consider children sexy, then this world is more f*cked up than I thought.
                  true.
                  But I think there is a sizeable number of males who will put their tackle into anything. living, dead, inanimate, warm , cold.

Just look at the number of guys who turn up in casualty with half the hoover hanging out the front of their keks
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

But I think there is a sizeable number of males who will put their tackle into anything. living, dead, inanimate, warm , cold
                    True, I call it the Mobile syndrome, as per the rugby song:

There's a shortage of good whores in Mobile.
                    There's a shortage of good whores
                    but there's keyholes in the doors
                    and there's knotholes in the floors
                    in Mobile

PS One of my sister's stories from here first year in nursing was a guy who came in with a tin of Harpic lavatory cleaner up his bum. They used to do thin little tins then that were perfect for the job but can you imagine if the cap had come off? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

PPS Wandering country yesterday and thinking those holes made by bank voles look perfect for the job. But then it might pop out and bite.
                    Last edited by xoggoth; 7 July 2014, 10:31.
                    bloggoth

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      True, I call it the Mobile syndrome, as per the rugby song:

There's a shortage of good whores
                      but there's keyholes in the doors
                      and there's knotholes in the floors
                      in Mobile

PS One of my sister's stories from here first year in nursing was a guy who came in with a tin of Harpic lavatory cleaner up his bum. They used to do thin little tins then that were perfect for the job but can you imagine if the cap had come off? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

PPS Wandering country yesterday and thinking those holes made by bank voles look perfect for the job. But then it might pop out and bite.

Tie me kangaroo down sport
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X