• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Any Umbrella company availing Wage Rescue Plan??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #11
    Originally posted by lucyclarityumbrella View Post
    Lol who said working via an umbrella company was a $*** idea?
    Just need more "clarity" and I will be right back to you all!
    Anyone who ever worked via one said it, that's who. My one and only regret in contracting was involving Parasol for the first 9 months.

    Comment


      #12
      Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
      Anyone who ever worked via one said it, that's who. My one and only regret in contracting was involving Parasol for the first 9 months.
      That probably says more about you and Parasol than anything else..
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

      Comment


        #13
        Originally posted by eek View Post
        That probably says more about you and Parasol than anything else..
        Really? What does it say for example?

        Comment


          #14
          Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
          Really? What does it say for example?
          He's calling you an incompetent eejit in a nice way.

          HTH
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

          Comment


            #15
            Originally posted by lucyclarityumbrella View Post
            Lol who said working via an umbrella company was a $*** idea?
            Just need more "clarity" and I will be right back to you all!
            Commission payable in John Lewis vouchers please Lucy x
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

            Comment


              #16
              Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              How to knock a woman when she’s down

              Comment


                #17
                Originally posted by lucyclarityumbrella View Post
                How to knock a woman when she’s down
                He could have knocked you up instead...
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

                Comment


                  #18
                  Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Commission payable in John Lewis vouchers please Lucy x
                  That's ok they will probably have zero value soon!

                  Comment


                    #19
                    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    He could have knocked you up instead...
                    Think I may have to retrain as a divorce lawyer or a midwife now!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X