• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recruiters on private numbers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    Uh no dude ...

+20 3 is Egypt, Alexandria.

They identify themselves as Advance consulting, but they are obviously scammers.
    Wouldn't be a pyramid scheme they are touting, would it?

(I'm here all week, folks)

Comment

Originally posted by evilagent View Post
      Wouldn't be a pyramid scheme they are touting, would it?

(I'm here all week, folks)
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        Uh no dude ...

+20 3 is Egypt, Alexandria.

They identify themselves as Advance consulting, but they are obviously scammers.
        They are Avance consulting, they call from India but there number appears as a London based.

They keep setting up interviews for me with tech mahindra without asking me. And yes I don't understand a word what they are saying.

Comment

It's not uncommon for people to block private numbers completely, you can enable this feature on landline phones at least. Will agents try again without blocking their number or is this a price you pay for being a contractor?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I got 3 of these calls this week, they all left voice mails asking me to call them back, when I called back, it went to the front desk and the guy who answered there took a message and said he will pass it on to the person who called me, it was the exact same thing for all 3 phone calls I made and I didn't hear back from any of them...

Comment

Working...
            X