• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public sector take it or leave it rate cuts are back, then

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
    Interesting...

Contract Breakers
    Like it. Perhaps we should do one for contractors too! lol.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Not updated since June 2012....
      The "last updated" comment was last updated in June 2012, but the first rate cut in the table says April 2013, and there is a March 2014 entry for RBS
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
        The "last updated" comment was last updated in June 2012, but the first rate cut in the table says April 2013, and there is a March 2014 entry for RBS
        So the last updated date is the date the last updated date was last updated.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
          So the last updated date is the date the last updated date was last updated.
          This page was last updated on 5th March 2014.

Someone's given him a nudge...

Comment

Originally posted by 7specialgems View Post
            This page was last updated on 5th March 2014.

Someone's given him a nudge...
            Presumably as a result of the article in the CUK newsletter.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
              Presumably as a result of the article in the CUK newsletter.
              Wish they would use the term 'rate cut' rather than 'pay cut'.......
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Wish they would use the term 'rate cut' rather than 'pay cut'.......
                Or 'vicious cull'....
                latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

My Local Government contract is ending soon and to be honest, I'm Glad...

Poor management
                  Unfunded and outdated
                  And I cant believe they are still rolling out XP builds when its not being supported next month!

Comment

Ok. 6% cut in rates for IT, 6% cut in legal aid rates, and now I find the employers NI allowance holiday is not for me as Im raking in an obscene £25ph in the public sector. Looks like someone has a plan.

Comment

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
                      My Local Government contract is ending soon and to be honest, I'm Glad...

Poor management
                      Unfunded and outdated
                      And I cant believe they are still rolling out XP builds when its not being supported next month!
                      I can, they are not alone.

I have an interest in whats happening on the LG front, can you PM me the name of the Authority your at?
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X