• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hays payments terms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hays payments terms

Anyone familiar with whether Hays expect weekly or monthly invoices, or are both available?

Thanks
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

weekly here, seem to think its standard issue

and they do the invoice and send it to you

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      Anyone familiar with whether Hays expect weekly or monthly invoices, or are both available?

Thanks
      I don't think Hays 'expect' an invoice at all...what are you on about?

They provide 'selfbill' weekly and pay weekly...
      Clarity is everything

Comment

Agreed, same here, just about the only good thing about Hays.....

Comment

Thanks
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Had one gig with them for 4 months, would avoid going back to them at all costs - Many bad aspects to them.

Comment

Mine is weekly time sheet, monthly payment on the button. I don't want weekly payments to MyCo, so suits me fine
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyDan View Post
                I don't think Hays 'expect' an invoice at all...what are you on about?

They provide 'selfbill' weekly and pay weekly...
                thats the word I was looking for i am just to tired to remeber it, been with them 6 months no issue with payments, the only problem was they sent me the invoice in the post which was a pain and it took me a couple of months to get it changed to email, turns out they had not inputted the email address.

the problem i find with self bill is i can't forward the invoices to the accountants until the middle of the month as i am a week in arrears

Comment

Any time I've been with them, it's been weekly timesheet/invoice and weekly payment.

Never missed a beat on the payment front.
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                    Had one gig with them for 4 months, would avoid going back to them at all costs - Many bad aspects to them.
                    interesting.....care to expand ??
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X