• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Asked for a doctor's certificate contractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Interesting question from someone that can turn a load of monkeys in to an outstanding team recognised by the top brass.....
    Do you not have an answer?

Comment

Originally posted by snarfblat View Post
      Can you not work it out?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I have an answer for you, Sicknote: you are the most tedious troll/sockie that I've seen on CUK since circa 2007.

How's the weather over there in the USA at the moment, or is your current 'Über Contract' in Australia with the 'Upper brass'?

Comment

Originally posted by helpFul View Post
          Who asked you; and how did you respond?
          Tell me why?
          I don't like Mondays.
          Tell me why?
          I don't like Mondays.
          I want to shoot
          The whole day down.

Surprisingly, still got the role.
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog View Post
            I have an answer for you, Sicknote: you are the most tedious troll/sockie that I've seen on CUK since circa 2007.

How's the weather over there in the USA at the moment, or is your current 'Über Contract' in Australia with the 'Upper brass'?
            Says the sock who created a new user name to troll and flame people.

Give me a frickin break. I thought school was back in session. You people seem to be the trolls here and why is that? If you want this to be a little private club where you don't want anyone new coming so you can sit and jerk each other's egos off why not make it a private forum?

The real problem is it is very easy for you troll and be king of some message board online pretending to be consultants when in reality you are either school boys playing online or stuck as perm desktop support.

Go compensate your obvious inadequacies on someone elses thread instead of trolling and high jacking mine with your bs.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                That's quite high! Thinking mods are not on this late so count can go up a bit before tomorrow?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  That's quite high! Thinking mods are not on this late so count can go up a bit before tomorrow?
                  Looks like this one has gone to sleep in the sock drawer for now, so difficult to judge.

Comment

Says the sock who created a new user name to troll and flame people.

<Snip>

Go compensate your obvious inadequacies on someone elses thread instead of trolling and high jacking mine with your bs.
                    One day, Snarfie the little Snarfblat was picking Bob-berries in the magical Bubblegum forest when he saw Mr Upper Brass.

"Whatever is the matter, Mr Upper Brass?" asked Snarfie, "You look very sad today."

"My dearest Snarfie, I am sad" replied Mr Upper Brass "the Knuckle-dragging Sloths promised to clean the Bubblegum castle in time for the big banquet, but alas, they have done nothing."

Snarfie looked thoughtful for a moment, and then, without so much as a 'how do you do', he waved his tiny pink wand and exclaimed "DOCTOR'S NOTE!"

The Knuckle-dragging Sloths were now an unbeatable team of Superstars, and in no time at all the Bubblegum castle was sparkling clean and ready for the big banquet.

Mr Upper Brass was so pleased that he invited Snarfie to stay in the magical Bubblegum forest forever.

... then the alarm went off and Mr Troll the Sockie woke up from his dream.

Comment

Working...
                    X