• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long-term low pay Vs short-term high pay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opted for the short-term option (my current place) and will keep hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      Yeah, we'll expect to see you clogging up the boards with more 'Should I, shouldnt I.......' threads in about 3 to 4 weeks then.

What a fooking joke of a contractor you are.
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
        Yeah, we'll expect to see you clogging up the boards with more 'Should I, shouldnt I.......' threads in about 3 to 4 weeks then.

What a fooking joke of a contractor you are.
        Problem is I am in so much demand I have to keep making tough decisions....

Comment

The question was not about me :-) It was a general question to see what people preferred and why - starting a discussion in a discussion forum.

Though were it about me I last did 10 months with the same clientco and had no issues about the place/work.
          You are so full of crap you don't even know what you are writing.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            You are so full of crap you don't even know what you are writing.
            Perhaps it is you who is unable to understand what is being written......

Comment

Working...
            X