• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Availability on CV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Availability on CV

I know there are a million and 1 threads on CV tips, but do you put your availability on your CV?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I don't and still get calls even though my outdated version has been on Monster for over 18 months.

I can't see it harming your chances though so might try that next time.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I don't and still get calls even though my outdated version has been on Monster for over 18 months.

I can't see it harming your chances though so might try that next time.
      I can't see it being harmful unless until you've been on the bench for a month and some crappy agent ignores your CV because of it.

As such I would avoid doing it as its bound to be used against you at some point.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        I can't see it being harmful unless until you've been on the bench for a month and some crappy agent ignores your CV because of it.

As such I would avoid doing it as its bound to be used against you at some point.
        Last time I was on the bench so put "Available Now" which I think didn't do me any harm, this time its a premeptive look, so "Available 1st August" might put people off, then when time comes they have passed over the CV already so will do again as it feels familiar
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I don't and I wouldn't. If I'm sending my CV it is because I am available. If I'm not available, I don't send it out.
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
          X