• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What Agencies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    You and hundreds of others.

Good luck with that.
    WCS.
    The PM market is decimated. Don't give up your day job (if you have one just now) and seriously think about pursuing alternative ways to earn a crust.

Al.
    Back at the coal face

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I am guessing you haven't bothered looking at the icons at the top of this very page. I would point out which one will bear you some fruit but I cba. Oh there is the link in the right hand window that might help a little as well but again, will leave you to find it... HTH
      Thanks for the pointers although your approach towards a newbie needs tweaking.

Comment

Why does his approach to newbies need tweaking?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Well I found it to be quite condescending and sarcastic ie cba. Just no need IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by omaragha View Post
            Thanks for the pointers although your approach towards a newbie needs tweaking.
            My approach to newbies is fine. My approach to spoon feeding supposedly industry professionals information that is linked at least TWICE on this very page leave a lot to be desired yes.... but it won't be changing.

We are directors of our own small business's in a very difficult market. I would expect before people post they would do a little bit of basic fact finding that would be consistent with a director of a company. If you CBA why should I?

You go the info in the end didn't you?

Next time you need some information you will think to look around a bit, find it in half the time and be very pleased with what you find and as much as you hate to admit it it was me that helped you do that
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              My approach to newbies is fine. My approach to spoon feeding supposedly industry professionals information that is linked at least TWICE on this very page leave a lot to be desired yes.... but it won't be changing.

We are directors of our own small business's in a very difficult market. I would expect before people post they would do a little bit of basic fact finding that would be consistent with a director of a company. If you CBA why should I?

You go the info in the end didn't you?

Next time you need some information you will think to look around a bit, find it in half the time and be very pleased with what you find and as much as you hate to admit it it was me that helped you do that
              Point taken - thanks again !

Comment

Originally posted by omaragha View Post
                Point taken - thanks again !
                You are welcome.

Also as you do come across agencies and it looks like something is interesting come do a seach on here (when it has been fixed) as there are a couple of them not doing themselves any favours and getting mentioned on here when they screw one of us over. Only a very small minority I may add but worth 30 seconds to avoid a horrible mess
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Ok will do.

Comment

Working...
                  X