• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Von Essen Consulting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Very, very interesting first post!

Thank you very much

Comment

I am a member of the Von Essen senior management team and I am happy to provide any of you with my email address for correspondence over any of the matters mentioned above. Please message me through the board with your contact details and I will respond directly with my office email address.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        They have now been blessed with Dodgy's "kiss of death"
        Oh Dear, DA, all your fault.....
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you

I have yet to hear from any of the posters regarding the issues mentioned above.

Von Essen remains totally committed to delivering excellent service, so please do get in touch if you have any concerns.

Kind regards

VE

Comment

Maybe it's because they have decided to learn and move on.
            Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
            Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Fred

I have replied to you via personal message

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Von Essen View Post
                I have yet to hear from any of the posters regarding the issues mentioned above.

Von Essen remains totally committed to delivering excellent service, so please do get in touch if you have any concerns.

Kind regards

VE
                Well given that the bulk of the relevent posts in this thread were made back in 2009 you are a little late to the party.

You could start by explaining why the Von Essen partnership is shown as Dissolved as of 10/5/2011.

That kind of thing tends to make people twitchy when you are holding their cash.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Well given that the bulk of the relevent posts in this thread were made back in 2009 you are a little late to the party.

You could start by explaining why the Von Essen partnership is shown as Dissolved as of 10/5/2011.

That kind of thing tends to make people twitchy when you are holding their cash.
                  I have no knowledge of any company called Von Essen Partnership but will do some investigation and report back. Von Essen is a company, not a partnership, incorporated in Switzerland.

Comment

I have now completed my investigations. The entity you mention was formed in 2009 for a specific purpose. Since it was dormant and un-used it was dissolved as is best practice in corporate administration. I hope that this answers the query satisfactorily but feel free to message me if you need further information.

I have also been asked about Von Essen Hotels. Von Essen Consulting has no connection of any kind with the hotel group.

Von Essen Hotels which runs 28 luxury hotels has gone into administration. Administrators at Ernst & Young are trying to find buyers. Barclays and Lloyds Banking Group reportedly appointed administrators after the five-star hotel group breached a covenant regarding minimum payments of interest. Banks can appoint an administrator if they hold a qualifying floating charge under new debentures granted after 15th September 2003. If the bank holds an older debenture it can appoint an Administrative Receiver. But it should be pointed out that the administrator has a duty to act in the interests of all creditors not just on behalf of the bank/floating charge holders.

Angela Swarbrick, joint administrator at Ernst & Young, said: "It is business as normal for the hotels and customers of von Essen Hotels can continue to enjoy their stay." The hotels themselves have not gone into administration.

Comment

and what pray tell - was the "specific purpose"...and why would you need to complete an investigation of an internal matter? Surely a cup of coffee and quick natter would suffice, seeing as you are a member of the senior management team and people should really be returning your phone calls.

Comment

Working...
                      X