• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Von Essen Consulting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting that the poster decides to stay anonymous. Normally anyone from an agency/umbrella company/accountancy represents themselves directly on CUK unless they have something to hide.

Bob
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Kernow

Kernow, I have responded to you via private message

Kind regards

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Interesting that the poster decides to stay anonymous. Normally anyone from an agency/umbrella company/accountancy represents themselves directly on CUK unless they have something to hide.

Bob
        Bob,

Thank you for your comment. It is ContractorUK's strict terms of business that contact details are not published on their forum. I am representing a named company directly as has been clearly stated in my opening posts. I have provided my full name, job title and contact details to all those who have approached me. I will send these details to you directly now.

Comment

Well, there is a Swiss based company by that name.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Von Essen View Post
            Bob,

Thank you for your comment. It is ContractorUK's strict terms of business that contact details are not published on their forum. I am representing a named company directly as has been clearly stated in my opening posts. I have provided my full name, job title and contact details to all those who have approached me. I will send these details to you directly now.
            What MF/Bob means is that posters usually have Fred@VonEssen as their IDs, it makes it a bit more personable

And you can ask Admin to do that for you should you so choose... (not Fred obviously, unless you are actually called Fred)
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Von Essen View Post
              I have no knowledge of any company called Von Essen Partnership but will do some investigation and report back. Von Essen is a company, not a partnership, incorporated in Switzerland.
              Forgive me, but are you new to your job? Do you seriously have no idea why some contractors are a little miffed with Von Essen??
              I'd be more than happy to share my story here on this forum (it's a good one I promise and one that is shared by many people) - but I'm sure you and a certain director wouldn't! But here's a clue.....it begins with Sunday Solutions and ends with the Taxman and the middle part (as all good stories must have all three) is dedicated to VE and it's LLP.
              So if you're really serious about helping and making amends and not fobbing me off or indeed ignoring my telephone calls and emails for the last two years then by all means do - however I suspect from past performance you'll only want to dig for info/intel on what I know.

Oh and by the way - your PM mail to me the other day where you just copy and pasted an online document outlining the reasons for dissolving a company was just pointless. Next time you may want to add your name and job title. But hey, on the plus side - that's the first time anyone at VE has responded to me in nearly 2 years - so well done!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                What MF/Bob means is that posters usually have Fred@VonEssen as their IDs, it makes it a bit more personable

And you can ask Admin to do that for you should you so choose... (not Fred obviously, unless you are actually called Fred)
                He probably won't bother with this piece of advice then, but I will refer to him as Fred, it suits him somehow
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

vonEsson - Sunday - Bradbury

All please go to
                  http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...oblem-100.html

Read some of the threads, I would advise caution when dealing with these people or you could end up in the same situation as over 1000 other contractors who used Sunday solutions.
                  We believe there is a link between sunday and von esson.

If you feel you have been wronged in any way please get in touch I am one of the co-ordinators with the sunday bradbury action group
                  Rgds

Comment

Ltwtl, I did include my contact details on my response, I have sent them again. Happy to deal with any query you may have.

Regards

Comment

Mikemloy, I have sent you my contact details also,

Regards

Comment

Working...
                      X