• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1 day contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the replies. I'll save myself the paperwork and just invoice.

Comment

One day? Forget the invoice and get them to buy your family dinner at the Ritz.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
        One day? Forget the invoice and get them to buy your family dinner at the Ritz.
        Went the other night and wasn't as expensive as I thought it was going to be. You'd be better off invoicing the day I hope for your sake.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Went the other night and wasn't as expensive as I thought it was going to be. You'd be better off invoicing the day I hope for your sake.
          Down Zeity's neck of the woods, were you?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Down Zeity's neck of the woods, were you?
            Nope, that looks a bit too far to go for dinner for me.
            Am sure it is every bit as good as the Ritz near green park tube station though

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
              Thanks for the replies. I'll save myself the paperwork and just invoice.
              Just as a suggestion.. draw up a timesheet under your own company, fill in the details of the work done for the day. Get the client to sign 2 copies (1 for you and another for him). That way when you send him an invoice, he cannot dispute that you did any work for them, unless you plan to draw up a contract that is.... or trust that he will pay you.
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Done that and all ready for a nice signature pmeswani

Comment

Working...
                X