• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agencey not telling the truth - normal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stan2484 View Post
    With this post you have just proved the point that you are a bunch of ****, as for my failure rate, I haven't had a day on the bench since I started in 2 years with multiple contracts, extensions offered in everyone of them, and repeat business. As for friends I have lots thank you (something that is probably alien to you), I have not had to rely on any to get me a role (which you imply in the drivel you posted), but we try to sort each other out with direct gigs so we can cut the likes of you out of the loop.

As I said its my opinion, the dealings I have had with your creed have made me think this way, and as it is a forum for Contractors and not Pimps I feel it is my right to be able to air it on here.

If you take offence with my comments then to be honest I couldn't give a fig, as you are a pimp and therefore your opinon is like getting dirt on my shoe, an irritation easily washed away.

So if don't like people airing opinions about your chosen profession, why don't you go away to a forum for Pimps and leave us Contractors to have our say.
    Stan - DA has been hanging out on these forums and giving us contractors excellent advice and insights into the murky world of the agent for longer than I care to remember and he really does not deserve the slagging you have given him.

In my experience agents follow cash, it is what motivates them. If you did not get the role, or the client interviewed and then shelved a project etc they do not always get back to us contractors to tell us. Rude I know but that is the way it goes so best deal with it rather than raise your blood pressure.

A rant is good to let off steam but please, you will do yourself an injury at this rate.
    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
      Stan - DA has been hanging out on these forums and giving us contractors excellent advice and insights into the murky world of the agent for longer than I care to remember and he really does not deserve the slagging you have given him.

In my experience agents follow cash, it is what motivates them. If you did not get the role, or the client interviewed and then shelved a project etc they do not always get back to us contractors to tell us. Rude I know but that is the way it goes so best deal with it rather than raise your blood pressure.

A rant is good to let off steam but please, you will do yourself an injury at this rate.

Fair point ferret, but rudeness is something that gets my goat.

Blood pressure now down to normal levels so I apologise for the outburst to all, yes including DA, sorry to tie all of you with the same brush.

RandyW, as for being a "little oik" believe me thats the first time since I was 12 I have been called little!! So thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
        Even though it is of course, all true.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
          Merry Chritsmas.
          Christmas
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

tie
            tar?

Comment

Fair point ferret, but rudeness is something that gets my goat.

Blood pressure now down to normal levels so I apologise for the outburst to all, yes including DA, sorry to tie all of you with the same brush.

RandyW, as for being a "little oik" believe me thats the first time since I was 12 I have been called little!! So thank you.
              I agree with what you say (I dont like many of them either) but there are some good ones
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
              X