• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Cards

Does anyone have any recommendations for good places to go to get business cards and company stationary printed?

Cheers
    Property advisor for the people

http://www.vistaprint.co.uk

Just pay for P&P. They will spam your inbox though

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
      http://www.vistaprint.co.uk

Just pay for P&P. They will spam your inbox though
      So what is the gotcha in these "Free Business cards" , these guys are offering ?

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
        So what is the gotcha in these "Free Business cards" , these guys are offering ?
        "They will spam your inbox though"
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Yeah but , hard mail spam can't be that bad.

Comment

My mate recommended these people to me;

http://www.rcs.plc.uk/

It's all a bit dearer than I was hoping <sigh>

Comment

www.streetcards.co.uk

Got some cards done a few years back when I was a member of ecademy, as were these guys.

Recommended...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
                The P&P is more than you think. Also, you have to pay extra to remove the "Free Business Cards" advert from the reverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Moptop
                  The P&P is more than you think. Also, you have to pay extra to remove the "Free Business Cards" advert from the reverse.
                  Well , having Free business cards on the reverse is actually an anti-ad. No thanks. And what is P&P ? Package and Post ? ... Oh let me look that up before someonne like Sockmuppet sees this. ... Yep that it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
                    www.streetcards.co.uk

Got some cards done a few years back when I was a member of ecademy, as were these guys.

Recommended...

Now that's a website I'll be using.

Ta, ratewhore...
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X