• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question about NPPV Level 3 checks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David71 View Post
    And you think that the police team doing the NPPV vet won't know that...?
    Whether they know it or not, I am going to put everything on the form. My question was only about what is the criteria for rejection.

Like I said I already have SC since 2018. It is just the NPPV which I will need to do now.

Comment

Originally posted by sapstar View Post
      Whether they know it or not, I am going to put everything on the form. My question was only about what is the criteria for rejection.

Like I said I already have SC since 2018. It is just the NPPV which I will need to do now.
      and the answer to that is the same one I gave you on Saturday night

No one, except the people making the decision, knows....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

and the answer to that is the same one I gave you on Saturday night

No one, except the people making the decision, knows....
        Yes, I got that too. I was only responding to malvolio as he was asking if I am trying to hide information.

Comment

This site has taught me 2 things about Security Clearnce

1) No-one on CUK can tell anyone what the result of any individual's SC will be

2) People on CUK who have been SC like to spend a significant amount of time telling others that they should not be asking about the process of being SC

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

2) People on CUK who have been SC like to spend a significant amount of time telling others that they should not be asking about the process of being SC
            3) Confirming / Boosting (say on linkedIn) you've got Security Clearance is grounds for your clearance to be revoked.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

True...

Not true. We are happy to talk about the process; it is not a state secret to know how it works and, as has been demonstrated several times, i does help people who are nervous about some misdemeanour in their past..

What we can't do is answer questions on pass/fail criteria - which is what the OP, along with many others, is (or rather was) asking.
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
              X