• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract offered with no interview

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
    I speak as someone who was successfully defended in two investigations as part of the IPSE services a years Perkbox is the sweetener and means it pays for itself even in years when the revenue aren't causing hassle.
    When? The IPSE/PCG of 2014 was a worthwhile investment since then its definitely not been - they talk a talk but have failed to solve anything.

Oh and you still haven't said what advice on here is incorrect.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      When? The IPSE/PCG of 2014 was a worthwhile investment since then its definitely not been - they talk a talk but have failed to solve anything.

Oh and you still haven't said what advice on here is incorrect.
      I have IPSE+ for the purposes of legal representation. That's it.
      QDOS is quite (very) expensive in comparison for their TLC35 cover, admittedly they'll coguh up some money if you lose.

If IPSE+ legal representation isn't very good, who would you recommend just for that?
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Since then.

The forum bollocksmiths are well known
        ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

When? The IPSE/PCG of 2014 was a worthwhile investment since then its definitely not been - they talk a talk but have failed to solve anything. .
          Its hard for them to do anything. They're representing the little guy and have no leverage against government.

Compare that to large unions or the CBI who are so big and powerful that Prime ministers want to go to their conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
            Since then.

The forum bollocksmiths are well known
            Once again that wasn't what I asked for - you said people posted tulip - so please point out the statements you believe are wrong as otherwise the OP may follow advice you think is incorrect but are too lazy to spend 30 seconds correcting while going I'm alright Jack.
            Last edited by eek; 19 February 2021, 19:27.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
            X