• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK to Switzerland - anyone done it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    in ZURICH? what were you smoking?
    overpriced everything, crap service everywhere, and populated by miserable, pucker mouthed anal retentives.
    That's what everybody who had never been there told me before I went. After two weeks, I realized they were all full of sh*t.

Comment

Originally posted by Katalyst View Post
      That's what everybody who had never been there told me before I went. After two weeks, I realized they were all full of sh*t.
      I lived there for a year.

Comment

I lived there for a year.
        Then you're truly a poor man to have spent a year there and gotten nothing more than that out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Katalyst View Post
          Then you're truly a poor man to have spent a year there and gotten nothing more than that out of it.
          Everywhere BR14 goes smells of poo, but he never thinks to check his shoes or underwear.

Personally, I thought Zurich was lovely, but it was a pretty brief stay.

Comment

I've been a couple of times for party nights and it's been great! Expensive but great!

Jump on the train to St Anton in Winter - 22 euros First Class - A total dream for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Everywhere BR14 goes smells of poo, but he never thinks to check his shoes or underwear.

Personally, I thought Zurich was lovely, but it was a pretty brief stay.
              You'd fit in well there, you humourless twat.

Comment

You'd fit in well there, you humourless twat.
                I fit in most places. Go with the right attitude and you'll see the best of places.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  I fit in most places. Go with the right attitude and you'll see the best of places.
                  Don't presume to tell me how to live, little man.
                  I've lived and worked in more places than you could imagine, given your limited mental facility.

Comment

Don't presume to tell me how to live, little man.
                    I've lived and worked in more places than you could imagine, given your limited mental facility.
                    Did you visit the Kunsthaus much when you were in Zurich?

Comment

Working...
                    X