• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Opportunities

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't believe this is worth 550 a day but fill your boots if you know ServiceNow knowledge Management.

We are seeking a Knowledge Manager for our client DHSC on a remote basis.
    This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role this will now be based on an Umbrella solution on a PAYE basis.
    Role Profile:
    • Must have knowledge of ServiceNow
    • ServiceNow experience management but also selling knowledge to end users
    • Create content (using existing documents). Publish, editing, formatting and promoting
    • Let the people know how to use ServiceNow (look after the feedback).
      • Additional comms skills to “sell it”
    • The purpose of this role is to support the development of a Knowledgebase solution that underpins both UKHSA users and in turn ServiceNow
    • The Day One transition project supporting ServiceNow requires a series of ITSM and service desk solutions to be in place at different phases of the program
    • The Inherent Knowledge base articles as well as a new solution developed within ServiceNow is required to support the different delivery phases.

Phase 1 – Pilot Phase – Proposed Dates: August 2021
      Phase 2 – Interim Support: September 2021
      Phase 3 – UKHSA Day 1: October 2021
    • There is a need to ensure that an agreed knowledge base solution is in place to support the above phases
    • It is anticipated the following initial activities is required to enable the ServiceNow project to meet the required milestones
    • A piece of work is in-flight to capture the HLD/LLDs and a proposed target date of mid-July has been agreed
    • There is a need to apply a level of service continuity once the delivery of the Knowledgebase solution is complete as described for this project and this will be discussed further within the Future ITSM project
    This is an initial 6 month contract with the potential to extend, paying between £500 - £550/Day Inside IR35.
    If you are interested in the above role please email your CV along with your availability & contract rate to [email protected] in the first instance.

Comment

A former client of mine (good company, paid on time!) are looking for two Service Architects/Designers, 6 month gig, outside of IR35. Need to be SC cleared also.

DM me if interested.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Received this morning:

I am currently looking for a Product Owner with experience with O365 products to join a client for a 3 Month Initial Contract.

This role will be remote paying between £450-£500 per day Outside IR35. The ideal candidate should have experience working with SAFe.

If you are available and want to learn more, please reply with an up to date CV.

Stefano Paganuzzi

[email protected]

Comment

The gig I'm on is looking for DevOps engineers. Must be skilled in Ansible and Azure.

It'll be WFH, outside IR35. No idea what the rate will be, that's your job to negotiate

PM with your contact deets and I'll pass them on.

Comment

Friend of mine needs desperately 2 React devs in Manchester for a Lit to React Migration
            PM deets and I will pass on

Comment

Now this is an encouraging gig

https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/service-...alist/43826022

Worthing (where I lived for far too long) is generally crap for pay but this is a good rate and it's outside IR35

Southern Water, I'm assuming.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Now this is an encouraging gig

https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/service-...alist/43826022

Worthing (where I lived for far too long) is generally crap for pay but this is a good rate and it's outside IR35

Southern Water, I'm assuming.
                If I wasn't in contract I'd be all over this. I have a friend at SW though and he mentioned they are looking at moving back in to the office so he's got a decision to make to work away or move on. Anyone not in the area needs to check location details and don't assume fully remote.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

PM me if any one interested.

Please see below for details (all outside IR35 and remote)

React Engineer - £550 p/d - Film and Media
                  React Engineer - £600 p/d - Start-up (multiple roles)
                  React native Engineer - £600 p/d - Start-up
                  Full Stack Engineer - £550 p/d - Public Sector
                  Java/Kotlin Engineer - £550 p/d - Public Sector

These are all very urgent with start dates in the next 2 weeks needed and 1 stage interview processes throughout.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    The gig I'm on is looking for DevOps engineers. Must be skilled in Ansible and Azure.

It'll be WFH, outside IR35. No idea what the rate will be, that's your job to negotiate

PM with your contact deets and I'll pass them on.
                    Roles still open.

Comment

PM me if you are interested!

Contract AWS Platform Engineers required to start as soon as possible for a 3 month contract:

Skills / tech required:
                      2-3 years AWS experience
                      Configuring experience in KMS
                      Experience in Analytics (nice to have)

- Fully remote
                      - Outside of scope
                      - Competitive daily rate

Comment

Working...
                      X