• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Opportunities

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tech Lead/IT Deputy (12 month FTC) - £75k/annum
    London - Up to £75k per annum Contract/Permanent Posted by: Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK Posted: Thursday, 26 November 2020

Tech Lead/IT Deputy

London - FTC (12 months) - Education and Exams sector - 75k£/annum

My client - London based college providing exams and certifications - requires a Tech Lead/IT Deputy to join the IT Department to provide technical consultancy for designated projects, to support and advise the CIO on Technical decisions and to lead tech parts of the projects.

The role holder will work with the designated project team(s) to ensure all aspects of IT are managed in the project in an appropriate way, liaising with the IT team, IT outsourced services and relevant other services to achieve this.

Skills and Experience Required:

Strong technical knowledge across all areas of IT, including infrastructure, application management, service delivery, application development/build, outsourcing, SaaS delivery models, architecture, etc. - acting as the main advisor/consultant

Must be strong in apps and SDLC, ERP systems, O365, Oracle Siebel and AWS cloud environment

Technical expertise within small environments covering different systems, representing the IT team to ensure successful project delivery

Experience in technical product design and leadership for international B2B and B2C products.

Experience in operating in an IT/business liaison role

Experience in working on a global platform and with a wide range of nationalities, backgrounds and cultures (managing multiple projects using Matrix teams)

Ability to understand the needs of a diverse stakeholder group and manage them accordingly

Sound knowledge of project planning, management and control techniques and methodologies (such as PRINCE2, Agile)

An understanding of the process of transition from project to operational service and the techniques to implement this transition seamlessly

Good understanding of the needs and management of stakeholders, external IT providers and contract resources to ensure delivery to project timelines/costs/quality targets (proven track record)

Strong relationship management and verbal communication skills, problem-solving and team focus

Nice to have:

Experience within the educational sector - private colleges, academies, examining boards/associations

If you are on the hunt for a new exciting and challenging role, please APPLY now and we'll contact chosen candidates to talk about more details!

Contact
    San Doan
    Telephone
    +44 (0) 20 7333 1886

Comment

No idea how I've ended up on the German ComputerFutures books, but this may be of use to someone:

for my client in Munich I'm currently looking for a ServiceNow Solution Architect (m/f/d).

Project name Service Integration and Management
      Role ServiceNow Solution Architect and Senior Developer
      Number of positions 1
      Start date ASAP
      Project duration 3 Months
      Volume (in days per week or %) 100%
      Seniority level Experienced/Expert

Location Munich
      Remote possible (how much?) Yes, 100%
      Language skills required English, German optional

Project Description
      ServiceNow tool architecture and development of scoped apps

Task Description (= service description as in final offer)
      Delivery of complex solutions on the ServiceNow platform

Required working experience (in years)

Required skills and qualifications

Must have
      SN ITSM and ITOM module expert (CSDM, Discovery, Service Mapping), Scoped Apps Dev, worked in large global operating enterprise companies, ITIL Foundation

Nice to have
      SecOps and IRM experience, ITIL Expert

Additional information
      Candidate would complement & support 2 existing internal developers/architects

Please also indicate with your application:
      • Your availability,
      • Your experience with the above requirements
      • Your hourly rate and
      • References

If the project sounds interesting to you, please answer me briefly on this mail including a short info when I can reach you by phone for more information in this regard.

Viele Grüße
      Daniel Rychel
      Computer Futures
      Bernhard-Wicki-Strasse 3, 80636 Muenchen, Germany
      ------------------------------------------------
      T: +49 (0) 89 242 93 9814
      E: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        No idea how I've ended up on the German ComputerFutures books, but this may be of use to someone:

for my client in Munich I'm currently looking for a ServiceNow Solution Architect (m/f/d).

Project name Service Integration and Management
        Role ServiceNow Solution Architect and Senior Developer
        Number of positions 1
        Start date ASAP
        Project duration 3 Months
        Volume (in days per week or %) 100%
        Seniority level Experienced/Expert

Location Munich
        Remote possible (how much?) Yes, 100%
        Language skills required English, German optional

Project Description
        ServiceNow tool architecture and development of scoped apps

Task Description (= service description as in final offer)
        Delivery of complex solutions on the ServiceNow platform

Required working experience (in years)

Required skills and qualifications

Must have
        SN ITSM and ITOM module expert (CSDM, Discovery, Service Mapping), Scoped Apps Dev, worked in large global operating enterprise companies, ITIL Foundation

Nice to have
        SecOps and IRM experience, ITIL Expert

Additional information
        Candidate would complement & support 2 existing internal developers/architects

Please also indicate with your application:
        • Your availability,
        • Your experience with the above requirements
        • Your hourly rate and
        • References

If the project sounds interesting to you, please answer me briefly on this mail including a short info when I can reach you by phone for more information in this regard.

Viele Grüße
        Daniel Rychel
        Computer Futures
        Bernhard-Wicki-Strasse 3, 80636 Muenchen, Germany
        ------------------------------------------------
        T: +49 (0) 89 242 93 9814
        E: [email protected]
        Bless you ladymuck. Would that be 2 references?

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
          Bless you ladymuck. Would that be 2 references?
          No more, no less!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            No more, no less!
            Two references? I'll give you one.

Last edited by northernladuk; 11 December 2020, 00:35.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Data Engineering Lead

Hi BigDataPro,

Pardon the cold outreach BigDataPro, I was looking through your profile as part of our efforts in launching our new Data Engineering division within Truepill.

I noticed a lot of what you've accomplished seems to align with what we need in terms of someone who can ultimately take on the role of leading and growing this team in the UK working in collaboration with our team in the Silicon Valley.

A few key points about Truepill -

Would you be open to having a quick chat about this?

Tom - UK Head of Operations - TRUEPILL.com

Comment

Not sure if fishing, but here ya go.

Programme Manager

Start Date: ASAP

Duration: 9 Months

Daily Rate: £Market

*** PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO OPERATE THROUGH AN UMBRELLA COMPANY ***

Job Spec:

You will be responsible for the management and implementation of multiple global projects at any one time and dealing with multiple senior stakeholders.

Key Skills:

- Experience with requirements gathering processes.

- Experience with defining an ‘as is’ model and ‘to be’ state with tooling/automation incorporated.

- Experience with cost management, commercial models and procurement activities.

- Experience as a project/programme manager within a Telecoms or Infrastructure function, experience within Networks functions/technology.

- Experience on projects which were focussed on embedding monitoring & alerting solutions in a large global organisation – or experience on tooling projects in a similar technology space.

- Experience on programmes involving automation and understanding of key automation methodologies.

- Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering.

- Knowledge of network operations / 24 by 7 support functions.

- Experience of working in large global organisations which are highly regulated.

If this role is of interest to you please call/contact me ASAP or alternatively if you know of a colleague who may be interested in this role then please feel free to pass on this email.

Please note: Could you please send me your latest CV and preferred role type: contract, fixed term or permanent please?

Kind regards,

Emily

Emily Brett
                Team Lead | Key Accounts Contract Team

UK

T: +44 (0)1206 212101
                M: +44 (0)7885 463222
                350 The Crescent, Colchester, CO4 9AT

Comment

Received via LinkedIn messaging so I don't have contact details but happy to facilitate a conversation via LI if anyone is interested.

Business Analyst contract role - Agile and O365

I'm currently partnered with a leading Professional Services client who are looking for a contract Business Analyst to join their team. This is an immediate requirement, will be outside IR35 and paying £400 a day.

The client is based in Manchester, but this is a remote role.

They are looking for candidates with extensive experience across O365 and Agile.

If you are immediately available for a new role, please reply to me with your CV and contact details.

Best,
                  Adam

Adam Bowman
                  Professional Services – Cloud and Infrastructure Technologies
                  La Fosse Associates

Comment

Multiple Openings - Immediate Start

One of my known client (not Agency) has multiple, immediate contract openings. If you are interested, I will put you in touch with them.

1. Azure/AWS Solution Architect

2. Automation Test Engineer / QA
                    • Experience of low-level integration essential

3. Dynamics 365 Developer

4. Lead Software Engineer / Technical Lead
                    • Experience of D365
                    • Power App Portals
                    • Must be Hands-on
                    Last edited by BigDataPro; 7 January 2021, 19:24.

Comment

Hearing rumblings of a BA role for public sector work, looking at websites and detailed drilling into what the site is for, what it contains, who its target audience is, the UI, etc.

PM me your LI profile if interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X