• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scum Bag Companies that you never work for

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scum Bag Companies that you never work for

Time we put together a list of companies who you should never work for

tata consultancy services

They never pay their invoices on time to contractors expect you to work on weekends without pay.

See news headlines below how TCS use their staff like sweat shops.

Indian IT-consultants in Norway forced to work around the clock | UNI Global Union

Some of the contractors were watching a movie at the cinema a boss came into the cinema told them they should not be watching movies and get back to their phones at home.

Yet DNB bank employ them because they are cheap and banks dont give a toss.

Techmahindra and Wipro likewise treat their staff like crap and dont even pay them on time. Right now Wipro are doing work over in Norway for some companies. They never pay their staff on time and expect them to work weekends without pay.

You've really got a chip on your shoulder about this at the moment haven't you.

We could discuss their operations and let people decide whether they want to work for them, something we've done endlessly already but to be fair if you don't know how crap it will be working for an offshore provider you really shouldn't be in IT.

Creating a list of companies people should never work for is a bit silly really.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      You've really got a chip on your shoulder about this at the moment haven't you.

We could discuss their operations and let people decide whether they want to work for them, something we've done endlessly already. If you don't know how crap it will be working for an offshore provider you really shouldn't be in IT.

Creating a list of companies people shouldn't work for is a bit stupid really.
      Why ? you want others to be conned and cheated by them use your ******* loaf.

Comment

I had a contract through TCS (via Avance) for a major retail bank. I had no issues with getting invoices paid. The only small issue was the TCS client manager at the bank kept trying to get me to attend their TCS All Hands and wanted me to get involved in their COEs to upskill their staff. I just never engaged in either.

Comment

Originally posted by fishandchips View Post
          Why ? you want others to be conned and cheated by them use your ******* loaf.
          Now you just getting ridiculous. Take a few minutes to have a wander round the garden and chill.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Thread closed while the OP takes time to calm down.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
            X