• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

War chest Almost Depleted and Getting Desperate

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... a bit of a glitch I think.

Only the one month ban was available when I retried.

So I gave him that.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Trace View Post
      I've heard that too. Worth looking into... seems to be no end of UX researcher/ designer roles out there as well.
      So are BA roles. I noticed a flurry come up before Christmas all wanting SC clearance. I have many years of RAF service and worked in the public sector for years, yet not being recognised as a starting point for a clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsnorth View Post
        So are BA roles. I noticed a flurry come up before Christmas all wanting SC clearance. I have many years of RAF service and worked in the public sector for years, yet not being recognised as a starting point for a clearance.
        RAF is an excellent starting point for SC.
        It means you are quite likely to get it. It's no shortcut though. The process took around 2 weeks for an expedited SC last time I did it
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
        X