• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fidio???? Anyone done one of these???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
    Ironically Mr Hallett is in a bunker building something that might just surprise you all.....
    You're an overweight North Korean dictator?
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      You're an overweight North Korean dictator?
      The worrying word in Andy's statement is build. I really do hope Andy is in a supervisory role and isn't building the solution himself....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        The worrying word in Andy's statement is build. I really do hope Andy is in a supervisory role and isn't building the solution himself....
        He's too busy stock-piling hair gel for the impending apocalypse.

Comment

And collecting two references to build his "network".

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
            And collecting two references to build his "network".

qh
            And disappointing his mother.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              You become useless the moment you become a Director, you will be glad to hear that I am not anywhere near the buttons.
              https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                And disappointing his mother.
                Ironically my mother was really disappointed that I went into recruitment. For the first 3 years she'd ask when I was going to get a proper job.
                https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

You become useless the moment you become a Director, you will be glad to hear that I am not anywhere near the buttons.
                  It would be more fun to see what you built

Ironically my mother was really disappointed that I went into recruitment. For the first 3 years she'd ask when I was going to get a proper job.
                  If she is anything like my mum she's probably just stopped asking you directly but still asks / mutters to your dad and siblings...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

For the first 3 years she'd ask when I was going to get a proper job.
                    Try being a contractor then!
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      This happening more and more in recruitment.

If not Fidio then Hinterview. It looks like it's time brush up on your televisual presentation skills.

Forget about the skills they're interviewing you for - your CV would have been binned if it wasn't up to snuff. It's all about the surface shine these days.

And I have doubts of anyone getting work out of this trend if you're not an able-bodied young(ish) white male...

(Or a young, attractive, blond bombshell...)
                      You can opt for doing a new hair style and a professional makeup to look like a bombshell.

Comment

Working...
                      X