• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Attending face to face interviews

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I was working with guys back in local goverment who had been there 30 years, they thought they were the dogs bollocks, but were big fish in little ponds, no offence but that is what I class you as, gigs will be 2nd/3rd line support, filling in on a resource need for x months at a time. There is nothing wrong with that, and you can make a nice living doing so.
    Simonmac - I think you'd be very surprised if you found out what I did/where I've worked.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Simonmac - I think you'd be very surprised if you found out what I did/where I've worked.
      Doesn't matter where you work, if you are still thinking "xyz client looks good on my CV" your CV's needs more help than just a high profile client list.

Surprise me then, I am only going on your posting history, which is what anyone who hasn't worked with you can do.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when I met you.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Must of been cash in hand as I believe he was on job seekers at the time?
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Funny, last time I ran into him, he had dropped the glam. I tipped him a quid, as I left the gents.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I was working with guys back in local goverment who had been there 30 years, they thought they were the dogs bollocks, but were big fish in little ponds, no offence but that is what I class you as, gigs will be 2nd/3rd line support, filling in on a resource need for x months at a time. There is nothing wrong with that, and you can make a nice living doing so.
              Well, some people can. Others can't, as we regularly see.

Comment

He's defending himself, and to be fair as little as I respect PC as a contractor (BoS IT guy I am sure he is fine) he is still held in higher reguards than you
                Ouch!!!!!
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Ouch!!!!!
                  Worse than PC. Must be bad :-)

Comment

I'd be astonished if you've ever worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      I'd be astonished if you've ever worked.
                      Much as I like the life of Jeremy Kyle, Signing on, JSA, then afternoon nap it has been over 3 years now since I claimed JSA.

Comment

Working...
                      X