• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Direct with Client

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Use IPSEMGM0627 when you join to get a £10 voucher
    Ok eek you owe me a beer

Comment

Originally posted by farout775 View Post
      Ok eek you owe me a beer
      here you go
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by farout775 View Post
        Ok eek you owe me a beer
        I've met eek... You'll have to prise it out of his cold dead hands ....
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

The best way to get a drink out of a Vogon is to stick your finger down his throat.

Comment

hmmmmm still haven't registered yet............any other offers before I do?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Humpph... I do know it's my round next time round.... We just haven't had a northern meet since I stopped working in Leeds so stopped organizing them.

Somehow I doubt the interest for meetups in lancashire is minimal and I can't be bothered to travel to Manchester
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
                @nluk @mudskipper @thefaqqer gogogo
                Nope, I took your strongly worded hint.

Comment

Be nice to the finance dept, but don't overly pester them.

Buy them a coffee now and again as it does help (especially when one of the ladies is off on hols for two weeks and processes your invoice before she leaves).

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

OP Do you have PI & PL cover?
                    If not and you are now going down the grown up route on your own it is probably sensible to get some.
                    So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                      Be nice to the finance dept, but don't overly pester them.

Buy them a coffee now and again as it does help (especially when one of the ladies is off on hols for two weeks and processes your invoice before she leaves).

qh
                      +1.
                      Just realise it can take ages to get paid. It took me 3.5 months once to get a first payment and this for was for a company I knew.
                      This was down to ineptitude rather than malice, however it needed a "firm" hand to sort out.
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X