• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coal

Anyone worked through this agency recently? The only dealing I had (years ago) was incredibly un-IR35 friendly. Have they improved?

Originally posted by dmini View Post
    Anyone worked through this agency recently? The only dealing I had (years ago) was incredibly un-IR35 friendly. Have they improved?
    I had some miner problems with them once, but they've become the pits lately.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      I had some miner problems with them once, but they've become the pits lately.
      It would seam like need to go deeper with the issues.

yes, I'm on the bench and bored!

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

I thought this was a thread about Christmas prezzies.. :igmc
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmini View Post
          COAL IT? They're okay - I was with them the start of this year. QDOS gave the contract a "Borderline Pass" which, with my working conditions I was happy with. They did have some weird business change half way through (I think one arm went bump or something), but my payments kept coming. Monthly billing and then a couple of weeks lead time on the invoice.

I didn't have any dramas, though a colleague said that he invoiced and apparently made a mistake. Apparently they didn't tell him and just didn't pay - and then made him wait until the next billing cycle. I'm not sure of the truthfulness of the whole story, but the next billing cycle thing I thoroughly believe.

Comment

Working...
          X