• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Procorre consulting

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Procorre Event Feedback

Hi AML Contractor

Thank you for raising your concerns and we apologise if any of the messages conveyed at our recent event were unclear.

We would like to reassure you that Procorre is a trusted global professional services consultancy that operates with honesty and integrity for all its consultants.

The benefits of being a Procorre Consultant are extensive and you can find out more here: w ww.procorre.com/consultants/

We’d be happy to answer any further questions you might have and ask that you please get in touch with us via our dedicated helpdesk: [email protected]
    This inbox is monitored during working hours so any queries or concerns will be answered as quickly as possible.

Kind regards

Procorre
    Last edited by cojak; 30 October 2015, 12:58. Reason: removed links

Comment

Originally posted by Procorre View Post
      Hi AML Contractor

Thank you for raising your concerns and we apologise if any of the messages conveyed at our recent event were unclear.
      Sounds like AML Contractor got your message LOUD & CLEAR

IMHO Anybody getting involved with you, gets what's comming

Comment

The phrase 'More front than Brigton' comes to mind, trying to convince anyone who frequents this forum ...........
        Last edited by Contractor UK; 15 February 2016, 15:28. Reason: Wording Removed

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
          The phrase 'More front than Brigton' comes to mind, trying to convince anyone who frequents this forum ..........
          From what I can see on Linkedin - they have around 50 employees which would lead me to believe there are an awful lot of gullible contractors out there.
          Last edited by Contractor UK; 15 February 2016, 15:29.

Comment

It would be interesting to go along to one of these events with someone from HMRC who can pipe up in the 'Any questions' bit at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Magpie252 View Post
              Sounds like AML Contractor got your message LOUD & CLEAR

IMHO Anybody getting involved with you, gets what's comming
              Up the Bwuttie!
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Don't mistake this scheme as a "real consultancy"

Originally posted by Procorre View Post
                Hi AML Contractor

We would like to reassure you that Procorre is a trusted global professional services consultancy that operates with honesty and integrity for all its consultants.

The benefits of being a Procorre Consultant are extensive and you can find out more here: w ww.procorre.com/consultants/

We’d be happy to answer any further questions you might have and ask that you please get in touch with us via our dedicated helpdesk: [email protected]
                This inbox is monitored during working hours so any queries or concerns will be answered as quickly as possible.

Kind regards

Procorre
                Hi Procorre

I dont need to get in touch with you, I already been and summarized what I already found, no point wasting time, I would rather carry on contracting, I dont mind paying more tax but wont get into your scheme.

Thanks
                Last edited by Contractor UK; 14 January 2016, 14:16. Reason: Word removed

Comment

Originally posted by AML Contractor View Post
                  Hi Procorre

I dont need to get in touch with you, I already been and summarized what I already found, no point wasting time, I would rather carry on contracting, I dont mind paying more tax but wont get into your scheme.

Thanks
                  Good decision AML contractor looking at their history
                  Last edited by administrator; 18 March 2016, 13:30. Reason: Fix quote

Comment

No Q&A

Originally posted by JRCT View Post
                    It would be interesting to go along to one of these events with someone from HMRC who can pipe up in the 'Any questions' bit at the end.
                    I was really expecting for questions and answers session at the end of presentation but they did not offer any opportunity to ask any questions as a group, they just said thank you after the presentation and suggested we can ask any questions from Procorre on individual basis, or sign a form to be a member (effectively sign that all money you earn belong to Procorre)

Comment

Originally posted by AML Contractor View Post
                      I was really expecting for questions and answers session at the end of presentation but they did not offer any opportunity to ask any questions as a group, they just said thank you after the presentation and suggested we can ask any questions from Procorre on individual basis, or sign a form to be a member (effectively sign that all money you earn belong to Procorre)
                      Hey guys, I had contact from Procorre recently, tried to look them up, found nothing useful apart from this thread where their own representatives and a bloke with questionable grammar "earning 400 - 600 pd" have been singing songs of their praise.

Even their own website is devoid of any mention of client organisations they or their "1200 contractors" work with.

Bottom line is that as a company they are suspiciously vague when providing some relevant details such as what they exactly do! Any business operating with a straightforward business model and the right intentions would operate with clarity and be eager to get as much information out to their clients as possible.

A company with 1200 professionals working across "all business sectors" would be beating the drum of their awesomeness out loud, highlighting the prestigious portfolio of clients and so on.
                      Last edited by Contractor UK; 15 February 2016, 15:09. Reason: Wording Removed

Comment

Working...
                      X