• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vivid Resourcing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehmet View Post
    I got your point but it still does not make them professional from my point of view.

On top of that, that guy has been posting the same/similar job (very pseudo one) over and over again which at last made me realise that he is not really looking for somebody to hire. I can't think of any other reasonable explanation.
    If the perfect cv arrives late, he'll be able to chuck it at the hiring manager. He probably gets one chance to do that; you're late and not a perfect enough match.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I had a great contract through them a while back.
      Always paid on time, no hassles fair rate.
      The agent I was in contact with is no longer there though.

Comment

Watch Out..

I have some serious reservation for this agency.

I have been approached for a job outside the UK and still wondering why I accepted!

It was quite fine until I have gotten to know that Vivid is taking a huge part of my hourly rate.
        Should they have taken a fairer amount instead, I could have joined a special tax scheme for Expat, helping me quite a bit.

When I asked for a little bit extra, unaware of their margins, the agent said the margins were tight.

I am suffering extremely late Payments.

There is another curious fact about this assignment.

The umbrella company the agent suggested, which luckily I did not choose, paid a colleague of mine at the time, 500/600 GBP less than me a month for the same amount of hours.

I am just looking forward to completing this contract and have any business with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cda11 View Post
          It was quite fine until I have gotten to know that Vivid is taking a huge part of my hourly rate.
          Should they have taken a fairer amount instead, I could have joined a special tax scheme for Expat, helping me quite a bit.

When I asked for a little bit extra, unaware of their margins, the agent said the margins were tight.
          Other points excepted.

However, regarding margin, its none of your business. You were offered a rate. You accepted it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Other points excepted.

However, regarding margin, its none of your business. You were offered a rate. You accepted it.
            Probably you did not read well the post. Do it, please.
            Last edited by Cda11; 31 August 2017, 12:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Cda11 View Post
              Probably you have not read well the post. Do it, please.
              Are you a spambot? As your English is written like one.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Are you a spambot? As your English is written like one.
                Or as they say up here: bampot

Comment

Working...
                X