• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Great trade deal with Oz and NZ

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    I wouldn’t mind the oz and nz girls to be frank. Is there a deal for that comming?

in terms of standards, I still believe EU standards is the best you could do.
    You think it's ok to joke about women being traded as sex objects?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Oy... considering how many of the gen X are retiring in the next few years, you are not very kind with the people that will be paying your pension.
      I understand Benedorm is off table for now but you shouldn't take your frustration on the 'foreiners'... it was your own government that did this.

And it could have been a lot worse, you all people could have been digging ditches and doing all the work. Imagine that. Flipping hell all that work even raises the hair on my back even thinking of it.
      Wouldn't you have to work first in order to pay tax to pay for our state pension? And maybe not be a contractor too, avoiding NI
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Maybe he meant he'd like those girls to be trans and perhaps the trade deal will enable that for them?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Maybe he meant he'd like those girls to be trans and perhaps the trade deal will enable that for them?
          I don't think that was what I was going to say. More in the terms of free movement and them coming on their own.

If you want to hear the offensive part that I was thinking: English women are not particularly recognised for their looks, they might have a good personality, more down to earth, elegance but not good looks. There are of course some counter examples.

You can't see that in London of course because a good part of population is migrant but once all the 'au pairs', spanish waitress stop coming ...

Beauty is one of the few fine things in life, now you cannot comment upon it because conversation is a minefield. Imagine painters and poets spending all their life praising beauty and now.... oh you can't say that sir, it's offensive.

And I am sure the above does not apply to LM, I think I've seen some comments on this forum regarding her fetching looks.

Wouldn't you have to work first in order to pay tax to pay for our state pension? And maybe not be a contractor too, avoiding NI
          This is a long subject, I am sure I've blabbed quite a lot on it. But overall, yes, I am not keen on starting work again if it means only affording to pay bills. And that is what permi salaries get's you in London and surrounding area.

Comment

yes, I am not keen on starting work again if it means only affording to pay bills. And that is what permi salaries get's you in London and surrounding area.
            so what are you living on? fresh air?

Comment

And I am sure the above does not apply to LM, I think I've seen some comments on this forum regarding her fetching looks.

NLUK is not a reliable witness

Comment

A source who wished to remain anonymous at Number 10 has reportedly said - “**** farmers”

Comment

Does that mean you throw things for her and then shout 'Fetch !'
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    A source who wished to remain anonymous at Number 10 has reportedly said - “me fecking farmers are giving me gyp
                    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

so what are you living on? fresh air?
                      his earnings from working the docks!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X