• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Another remainer making it up!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another remainer making it up!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urt-hears.html

Businessman, 34, who called Jeremy Corbyn a 'terrorist' and told Amber Rudd she was 'going to be assassinated' as he bombarded MPs with hate-filled pro-Brexit messages actually voted Remain
    • Paul Ritchie, 34, admitted 28 counts of sending malicious and abusive emails
    • He called former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn a 'terrorist' and told former Home Secretary Amber Rudd 'she faced being assassinated' in string of emails in 2019
    • Others targeted include former Commons Speaker John Bercow, former Liberal Democrat leader Jo Swinson, successor Sir Ed Davey and ex-MP Chuka Umunna
    • Ritchie, from Scotland, was released on bail until his sentencing hearing in June
    anyone we know?
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Scotland hey? Hmm...
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Is there any thread started by Vetran, not starting with a daily fail link?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Is there any thread started by Vetran, not starting with a daily fail link?
        yep
        "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

Or, he lied about how he voted in order to try to help his court case. Just a thought
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Or, he lied about how he voted in order to try to help his court case. Just a thought
            Yes a bit of perjury is fine. I suspect the judge knows liars quite well.

Comment

Working...
            X