• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Trade between Uk and Germany collapsed after Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade between Uk and Germany collapsed after Brexit

Especially in the UK - Germany direction 56% down
    Germany to UK 29% down, but German exports in total grew by 1.4% in January (remember how hard the Germans needed the UK according to the brexiteers)

https://www.thelocal.de/20210309/tra...-after-brexit/

Only traitors and enemies of the people would do business with Germans.

This is England
    Last edited by DealorNoDeal; 10 March 2021, 10:28.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

10 years ago DAX and FTSE 100 were around the same price: 5500.

Today the DAX is 14500, the FTSE is 6726.

The FTSE 100 is such a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
        Only traitors and enemies of the people would do business with Germans.

This is England
        So a drop of 29% Germany selling to the UK is due to Jingoism & racism? We won't buy because this is England?

What explains the 56% drop UK to Germany?

Make some sense!

"If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

So a drop of 29% Germany selling to the UK is due to Jingoism & racism? We won't buy because this is England?

What explains the 56% drop UK to Germany?

Make some sense!
          I've decided to spend a bit of time playing a die-hard brexiter, who I imagine WGAS about a fall in trade with the Germans.

Clearly I'm not doing too bad a job of it because I'm not making much sense.
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
          X