• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit talks turn "Dark" Boris in a rage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit talks turn "Dark" Boris in a rage

Brexit talks 'turn dark': No10 rages at EU for 'tying us up in knots'

Boris is in a rage, will he won't he?

I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Maybe Michel ate his cake.

Comment

The EU have only made tiny little concessions, most of it on the "wording" so why is Boris still negotiating?
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Oven ready, easiest deal ever, all the benefits of being in the EU without the payment, less bureaucracy, you can still travel and work in the EU ant at the same time control our own borders and be a world leader.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

The EU have only made tiny little concessions, most of it on the "wording" so why is Boris still negotiating?
          So that he can reveal his cards at the last minute and win.

Comment

More made-up rubbish in the Express...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Richard Tice was whining on Talk Radio this morning. It doesn't look good. He fears Boris is in a weak position and will be forced to sell out.

Interesting stuff.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

So he can say he didn't give up.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Richard Tice was whining on Talk Radio this morning. It doesn't look good. He fears Boris is in a weak position and will be forced to sell out.

Interesting stuff.
                  Like in, me and me mates 'ave been arrested and big BoJo might squeal to save his skin.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Interesting stuff.
                    You mean we never held all the cards and the EU never needed us more than we need them?
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X