• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scottish Tory Head Shed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Oh, look, the flute playing, jack waving Celtic fan is back. That you off the sex offenders register then ?
    I see you have weaponized your dreariness. You still molesting mutton on that barren rock in the Clyde?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      I see you have weaponized your dreariness. You still molesting mutton on that barren rock in the Clyde?

Inane comment. Smiley. Nothing has changed.

Why don't you give us a rousing chorus of the sash instead.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I ******* know that you tit. Didn't stop the English Tory press and some on here touting her for PM. They were going to parachute her into some safe seat after her 'star performances' losing seven elections in a row in Scotland.
        Good to know. I was beginning to despair that you didn't have a fooking scooby about anything at all...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Factual.

Public Domain and all that.

Ok, maybe "Fat" was too strong a word - how about "MF - esque"?
          FTFY
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Inane comment. Smiley. Nothing has changed.
            It's all Spuddy has. If old age and senility kicks in, and he forgets how to post smileys, he'll have nothing to say .....
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
            X