• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Scottish Tory Head Shed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Scottish Tory Head Shed...

    ...decides she wants to spend more time putting toys back in the pram.

    Scottish Tory leader Davidson 'on verge of quitting' - BBC News
    Last edited by Zigenare; 28 August 2019, 16:57.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

    #2
    You might want to think about changing the headline, Cojak is lurking somewhere with hammer in hand...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

    Comment


      #3
      Thought all you union jack boxer wearing retards loved old Ruthie. Were you not all touting her as a future pM a few short months back ?
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        You might want to think about changing the headline, Cojak is lurking somewhere with hammer in hand...
        Factual.

        Public Domain and all that.

        Ok, maybe "Fat" was too strong a word - how about "MF Like"?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          Thought all you union jack boxer wearing retards loved old Ruthie. Were you not all touting her as a future pM a few short months back ?
          Erm, nope.

          Hth.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Thought all you union jack boxer wearing retards loved old Ruthie. Were you not all touting her as a future pM a few short months back ?
            No. She's not an MP, for starters, and she's a remainer.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              No. She's not an MP, for starters, and she's a remainer.
              I ******* know that you tit. Didn't stop the English Tory press and some on here touting her for PM. They were going to parachute her into some safe seat after her 'star performances' losing seven elections in a row in Scotland.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                I ******* know that you tit. Didn't stop the English Tory press and some on here touting her for PM. They were going to parachute her into some safe seat after her 'star performances' losing seven elections in a row in Scotland.
                come on, - don't mince yer wurds son.
                say whit ye think

                Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
                Inertia, however........................

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  come on, - don't mince yer wurds son.
                  say whit ye think

                  If he says what he thinks it shouldn't take up too much time!

                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    If he says what he thinks it shouldn't take up too much time!

                    Oh, look, the flute playing, jack waving Celtic fan is back. That you off the sex offenders register then ?
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X