• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And then there was one.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then there was one.

Anymore By-Elections on the horizon?

Brecon and Radnorshire by-election: Lib Dems beat Conservatives - BBC News
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

I was worried this thread was going to be about your number of working knees....

Comment

Why didn't TPB, sorry TBP win?

According to Mordac's reasoning, they got 16,543 votes in the constituency and anyone who says they only got 3,331 is spreading fake news.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lots of right wing snowflakes not liking democracy this morning.

We really need a snap general election now, Tories/Brexit/Boris campaign for a no deal Brexit vs Lib Dem/SNP remain campaign.
        Last edited by BlueSharp; 2 August 2019, 08:13.
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

UKIP has less votes than the official monster raving loony party

Comment

The by election doesn't reflect the "democratic" will of the people.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

They only need two out of the seven Sinn Feiners to pick up their seats and Boris's majority is gone

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                The by election doesn't reflect the "democratic" will of the people.
                Yes! I demand a people's vote.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I was worried this thread was going to be about your number of working knees....
                  I'm already on a slim majority there. One more and I'll be in real trouble.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    I'm already on a slim majority there. One more and I'll be in real trouble.
                    So one similarity with Boris then.

Comment

Working...
                    X