• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory election wipe out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tory election wipe out

Tories face election wipe out as party on course to lose 60 seats and hand Corbyn keys to No. 10

Tories face election wipe out as party on course to lose 60 seats and hand Corbyn keys to No. 10

You wanted Brexit? You'll get Labour "Brexit" plus new taxes on top of Tory Scum ones.

Good time to check how much is rent for a bed-sit above kebab shop in Monaco

Boris Johnson at risk of losing his seat

oh dear

be afraid
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      It’s a Daily Mail link?

Look out! Your Virgin Media Virus Safe settings have blocked this site

We think this site may be fraudulent or contain viruses that could be harmful to your computer, so it's been blocked by your account's Web Safe settings.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          I wouldn't celebrate just yet, the risk is due to a "surge" in younger voters, who are known for getting out of bed to vote on polling day. Oh, wait, no, hang on...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            I wouldn't celebrate just yet, the risk is due to a "surge" in younger voters, who are known for getting out of bed to vote on polling day. Oh, wait, no, hang on...
            If the incentive to get out of bed that day is to give Boris a kicking, I think they'll do it

And there was me thinking only Brexit would provide the moments this year. Could be a GE, confirmatory vote and EU elections too Who needs Netflix with the current set of MPs ?

Comment

Who needs Netflix with the current set of MPs ?
              Anyone with an imagination?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Anyone with an imagination?

Does that even mean anything in context? You need to lay off the drink pal before posting; you're starting to sound like oPM and Minny

Comment

Does that even mean anything in context?
                  Nothing that YOUR miniscule peabrain could fathom.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Nothing that YOUR miniscule peabrain could fathom.

HTH

I bow to your greater education and intellect .... do tell us all again which university you got your degrees from. I'm assuming you achieved at least one degree .... a masters? No? At least a bachelors? No? Any professional qualifications? No? Maybe if you'd got yourself an education you'd have less of a chip on your shoulder

Didn't think so Spuddy. And yet you call others who are significantly more educated and successful than you as peabrained

You come across as someone who's education ended at 16. You wear it well

Your stalking is a bit weird though.

Comment

Working...
                    X