• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tory election wipe out"

Collapse

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Poll of polls is showing a small lead for Lab since a few days no wipe out, but extremely dangerous that comrade Corbyn (and as a result Putin) has now for the first time his hands on the keys to No10
    Poll of Polls - United Kingdom - House of Commons (British Parliament)
    NOT the POLL of POLLs, but what does the Mother of all Polls say?

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Poll of polls is showing a small lead for Lab since a few days no wipe out, but extremely dangerous that comrade Corbyn (and as a result Putin) has now for the first time his hands on the keys to No10
    Poll of Polls - United Kingdom - House of Commons (British Parliament)

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    There is always one killjoy! I put the error in for Spuddy to find and help him feel superior. I'm going to have to do another one now want I? FFS
    Of course you did, your post wasn't at all the product of frenzied session of bashing at the keyboard in the vain attempt that someone may be impressed at your ability to hurl insults or abuse.

A piece of advice, get good, then get fast.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    You really are thick. Calling someone out for not having a degree and making such a rookie mistake yourself!
    There is always one killjoy! I put the error in for Spuddy to find and help him feel superior. I'm going to have to do another one now want I? FFS

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I bow to your greater education and intellect
    You should.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    I bow to your greater education and intellect .... do tell us all again which university you got your degrees from. I'm assuming you achieved at least one degree .... a masters? No? At least a bachelors? No? Any professional qualifications? No? Maybe if you'd got yourself an education you'd have less of a chip on your shoulder

Didn't think so Spuddy. And yet you call others who are significantly more educated and successful than you as peabrained

You come across as someone who's education ended at 16. You wear it well

Your stalking is a bit weird though.
    You really are thick. Calling someone out for not having a degree and making such a rookie mistake yourself!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Nothing that YOUR miniscule peabrain could fathom.

HTH

I bow to your greater education and intellect .... do tell us all again which university you got your degrees from. I'm assuming you achieved at least one degree .... a masters? No? At least a bachelors? No? Any professional qualifications? No? Maybe if you'd got yourself an education you'd have less of a chip on your shoulder

Didn't think so Spuddy. And yet you call others who are significantly more educated and successful than you as peabrained

You come across as someone who's education ended at 16. You wear it well

Your stalking is a bit weird though.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Does that even mean anything in context?
    Nothing that YOUR miniscule peabrain could fathom.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Anyone with an imagination?

Does that even mean anything in context? You need to lay off the drink pal before posting; you're starting to sound like oPM and Minny

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Who needs Netflix with the current set of MPs ?
    Anyone with an imagination?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I wouldn't celebrate just yet, the risk is due to a "surge" in younger voters, who are known for getting out of bed to vote on polling day. Oh, wait, no, hang on...
    If the incentive to get out of bed that day is to give Boris a kicking, I think they'll do it

And there was me thinking only Brexit would provide the moments this year. Could be a GE, confirmatory vote and EU elections too Who needs Netflix with the current set of MPs ?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I wouldn't celebrate just yet, the risk is due to a "surge" in younger voters, who are known for getting out of bed to vote on polling day. Oh, wait, no, hang on...

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    It’s a Daily Mail link?

Look out! Your Virgin Media Virus Safe settings have blocked this site

We think this site may be fraudulent or contain viruses that could be harmful to your computer, so it's been blocked by your account's Web Safe settings.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Boris Johnson at risk of losing his seat

oh dear

be afraid

Leave a comment:

Working...
X