• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour ahead in the polls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labour ahead in the polls

Labour move ahead in the polls

be afraid
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    We can expect Project Fear about reds under the bed. I'm registered to vote in a Labour Tory marginal and will be voting Labour to save the country from the Brextremists.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Come on Labour

p.s I'll be voting LibDem
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        We can expect Project Fear about reds under the bed. I'm registered to vote in a Labour Tory marginal and will be voting Labour to save the country from the Brextremists.
        Cut of your nose to spite your face, way to go? Labour have a free ride at the moment and are promising anything to anyone knowing they don't have to deliver and being so insincere may get them into power. But probably more Labour voters voted Brexit than Tory and I think many in their leadership are keeping their tinder dry on their Brexit ambitions. If you think Brexit is so bad you're best of buggering things up to forestall it then probably voting Tory will be a better way to achieve that than voting Labour giving the way things are going

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
          Cut of your nose to spite your face, way to go? Labour have a free ride at the moment and are promising anything to anyone knowing they don't have to deliver and being so insincere may get them into power. But probably more Labour voters voted Brexit than Tory and I think many in their leadership are keeping their tinder dry on their Brexit ambitions. If you think Brexit is so bad you're best of buggering things up to forestall it then probably voting Tory will be a better way to achieve that than voting Labour giving the way things are going
          ha ha, the irony is strong with this one Replace 'Labour' with 'Leave.EU campaign' and you'd be spot on. Brexit is exactly that to the UK, cutting off our nose to spite our face.

And you are completely wrong re: Labour voters. 70% voted REMAIN ... the Leave vote won due to Tory voters. This is why Labour support a second ref, and why Corbyn, even though he is a lever himself, sits on the fence. He doesn't want to alienate his remain leaning Labour support.

Apart from that, your post is spot on
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
            But probably more Labour voters voted Brexit than Tory
            Why do you think this Is probably true?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Why do you think this Is probably true?
              How Britain Voted | YouGov

Comment

Why does anyone vote Tory or Labour?