• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Halloween it is then.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
    Disgusted. We voted to leave, and they've ignored the vote.
    Ignored? Where have you been for the last three years?

Comment

No one said when we would leave. I am sure we will leave. Just not in my lifetime.

Comment

You voted to 'leave', but you didn't vote for 'how' to leave.In fact, pre referendum the leave campaign, including your nicotine stained frog god Farage, all said we would stay in the SM. This versio of 'leave' is on offer but the brexstremists are saying this is not now what they want and idiots who voted out are falling for the lies (again).

So no, your vote wasn't ignored. You're being offered what you voted for. But you're being greedy and asking for more; this is backfiring and it's making you angry and gammon-like

Get over it ... you won

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Die Gammons, total bedwetters. Just get on with it.
          FTFY
          FTFTFY

Gammons is plural, and it's nominative, so it's "die Gammons". (This is not a death threat).
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            FTFTFY

Gammons is plural, and it's nominative, so it's "die Gammons". (This is not a death threat).
            Gammons is a vocative in that sentence, not a nominative.

Comment

Triggering Article 50 and negotiating a withdrawal agreement is not ignoring the vote, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Triggering Article 50 and negotiating a withdrawal agreement is not ignoring the vote, is it?
                Such Hypocrisy. First, we must have another referendum because people didn't know what they voted for when they voted to leave.

and now....

You knew exactly what you voted for because the leave campaign told you so.

You remainers change your minds more often than a woman changes her mind about which outfit to wear before a night out. No wonder its impossible to have a reasonable discussion on the subject.

I now site back and wait for the usual remainer verbal abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  FTFTFY

No need to issue death threats. Just wait a few years or increase salt in the diet and wait......

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                    Such Hypocrisy. First, we must have another referendum because people didn't know what they voted for when they voted to leave.

and now....

You knew exactly what you voted for because the leave campaign told you so.

You remainers change your minds more often than a woman changes her mind about which outfit to wear before a night out. No wonder its impossible to have a reasonable discussion on the subject.

I now site back and wait for the usual remainer verbal abuse.
                    Where is the hypocrisy on my part?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Where is the hypocrisy on my part?
                      Buried within the smug, patronising, condescending, hysterical, churlish, hyperbole that is your stock-in-trade.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X