• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Betrayal March

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit Betrayal March

A huge number of people have joined Nigel Farage on the Brexit betrayal march.

All in a good cause.
    I'm alright Jack

So much gammon

Comment

Any CUK Brexiters going to put their money where their mouth is and join the 'huge' numbers on the march, or are they all just hot air as we suspect?

Looks like there are more anti Brexiters on the march than there are gammons. They can't even be successful at organising a protest.
      Last edited by Whorty; 16 March 2019, 17:17.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

A bargain bucket March on Rome

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Any CUK Brexiters going to put their money where their mouth is and join the 'huge' numbers on the march, or are they all just hot air as we suspect?

Looks like there are more anti Brexiters on the march than there are gammons. They can't even be successful at organising a protest.
          When it gets to Westminster, you can bet your arse I'll be there. Why would I go somewhere far up north in that weather to be there at the start, when I can be there at the finish when it matters?

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            When it gets to Westminster, you can bet your arse I'll be there. Why would I go somewhere far up north in that weather to be there at the start, when I can be there at the finish when it matters?

got the footmen in training to carry your chair?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              got the footmen in training to carry your chair?
              If by "chair" you mean "commode", yes it's probably time to start thinking about that....
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Not that Nige will actually do most of it.

Nigel Farage will not complete Brexit Betrayal march despite urging supporters to join him | UK News | Sky News

According to the article none of the “Marchers” will be doing it all either.
                ‘...several lengthy sections of the route will be missed out, with walkers bussed up to 30 miles from the end of one day's walk to the start of the next...’
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

If you couldn’t get out of bed to protest the Greggs vegan sausage roll, you’re not likely to get out of bed to walk to Westminster.

Good luck though. Post here when you’re on your way.

Comment

That's not really doing the march, and being committed though is it? Catching the misery line from Morden to Charing Cross hardly constitutes supporting the cause!
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X