• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Special place in hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    come and have a go if you think you're hard enough Donald
    Even the beeb compares him to a football hooligan.

Brexit: Donald Tusk's planned outburst - BBC News

Anyone with any decency would resign. But this is EU leadership who seem quite happy to restart war in NI.

Comment

There is a special place in hell for those that would deprive me of £39Bn when it is desperately needed to plug a gigantic hole in our woeful accounts.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Special place in hell

Lol at the hurt feelings of the Brexiter snowflakes, especially the ones that have spent much of the past few years calling the EU “EUSSR”, dictators, etc. A bit thin-skinned.

A better argument against Tusk might have been “He’s wrong, we have a plan”, but that would be an outright lie.

Marie Le Conte on Twitter: "if I were Tusk I would have started every statement in the past year with a big sip from a bottle of scotch and "listen up you *****" so if anything I admire his restraint"

Comment

It never rains

BREXIT LIVE: Now gleefully SMUG Varadkar rubs million pound trade deal in Britain's face

it just pours down

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Pretty disgusting attitude. He should be taken to tusk for his comments.

Comment

Tusk is miffed that there are people out there who want to return him to his rightful status, which is an unemployed former useless politician despised in his own country.
                If you need any reassurance that the EU has no future, look at the two idiots they put in charge. Wholly unelectable in any other scenario, except the farce that is the EU Parliament.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Tusk is miffed that there are people out there who want to return him to his rightful status, which is an unemployed former useless politician despised in his own country.
                  If you need any reassurance that the EU has no future, look at the two idiots they put in charge. Wholly unelectable in any other scenario, except the farce that is the EU Parliament.
                  Well, that's not true now, is it, for either of them.

Comment

Bit of a non story, unless you're a snowflake leaver. Those poor souls, did that scary Mr Tusk upset you

Some classic BBC HYS. Particularly like this one

"22. Posted by Hampshirelad_livingintheNorth on
                    4 hours ago
                    Charming! Who came to Poland rescue in 1939. Great Britain did and this is the gratitude we get from a Polish President. He needs to think before he speaks!"

Brexiters still think we're living in 1939
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Guy Verhofstadt

Verified account

@guyverhofstadt
                      10m10 minutes ago
                      More Guy Verhofstadt Retweeted Donald Tusk
                      Well, I doubt Lucifer would welcome them, as after what they did to Britain, they would even manage to divide hell ?
                      LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X