• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Special place in hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems the Brexidiots are angry because he's in the EU and criticised their demi-gods, even though what he said is the truth. To be fair, he could have said the English men's cricket team are p1ss poor at the moment and he'd still be vilified by the Brexidiots ..... it's not what he said, it's purely that he said something
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Seems the Brexidiots are angry because he's in the EU and criticised their demi-gods, even though what he said is the truth. To be fair, he could have said the English men's cricket team are p1ss poor at the moment and he'd still be vilified by the Brexidiots ..... it's not what he said, it's purely that he said something
      And they are very fragile little snowflakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        And they are very fragile little snowflakes.
        My understanding of hell is that it’s considered to be quite hot. Snowflakes don’t like the heat, so that will make them cry (water).
        Good thing is I love the smell of roast gammon, where the fat is all crisp.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You people make me laugh. You are behaving like kids in the primary school playground. Strangely that is exactly how we see EU politicians like Tusk and Junker behaving. It must be something to do with the genetic makeup of a Europhoile. When things don't go your way start name calling. It's sad and pathetic from what are supposed to be reasonable intelligent human beings.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            You people make me laugh. You are behaving like kids in the primary school playground. Strangely that is exactly how we see EU politicians like Tusk and Junker behaving. It must be something to do with the genetic makeup of a Europhoile. When things don't go your way start name calling. It's sad and pathetic from what are supposed to be reasonable intelligent human beings.
            Yeah, because nobody on the Brexit side has ever said anything derogatory about the EU or Europeans....

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              Yeah, because nobody on the Brexit side has ever said anything derogatory about the EU or Europeans....
              We don't need to you do a pretty good job of it yourselves.

Comment

We don't need to you do a pretty good job of it yourselves.
                That’s about as close as you can get to “I know you are but what am I”...

And you’re calling other people children?

Comment

Superb.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Superb.
                    So pleased you agree with me.

Comment

So pleased you agree with me.
                      We're laughing at you, not with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X