• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Work in EU after No Deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case of a no deal you will have the same rights as someone from Nigeria or Afghanistan to work in the EU. i.e. none

Comment

Thanks for all the replies folks, much appreciated!

I may have the opportunity for a staff role elsewhere in the UK so I'm going to investigate that further.

Comment

Originally posted by kermitt View Post
        Typically alternate WFH Mon & Fri with 2-3 days spent in Paris, then the following week WFH.
        It sounds like you'll fall under the 90-days-in-180 limit for a normal business visa, but you should get professional advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kermitt View Post
          Thanks for all the replies folks, much appreciated!

I may have the opportunity for a staff role elsewhere in the UK so I'm going to investigate that further.
          It is unlikely there will be a no deal, and if there is, a business visa will just entail some additional hassle at the French embassy.

Mind you there might be huge queues there
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Ireland is probably the only country that will be unaffected in terms of rights of British citizens. .

Comment

Working...
            X