• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to respond to failure...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to respond to failure...

‘At the cabinet meeting on Tuesday, May conceded to senior ministers she was on course to lose next week’s vote and told her cabinet she would respond swiftly with a statement to the House of Commons.‘

Brexit: PM may have to draw up new deal three days after Commons defeat | Politics | The Guardian

That will show ‘em!

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    ‘At the cabinet meeting on Tuesday, May conceded to senior ministers she was on course to lose next week’s vote and told her cabinet she would respond swiftly with a statement to the House of Commons.‘

Brexit: PM may have to draw up new deal three days after Commons defeat | Politics | The Guardian

That will show ‘em!

May's Deal
    No Deal
    No Brexit

They've got 79 days to make up their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      May's Deal
      No Deal
      No Brexit
      Have and eat cake

FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

That will show ‘em!

Well she can't do a new deal with the EU as she's already done one. They have quite categorically said no more...

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        May's Deal
        No Deal
        No Brexit

Well this vote has, kind of, put No Deal back in the cupboard so really it only leaves...

May's Deal
        No Brexit

Let's see what the following day's debates bring and what more meaningless bollocks people like Davis and JRM come out with
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Well she can't do a new deal with the EU as she's already done one. They have quite categorically said no more...

Well this vote has, kind of, put No Deal back in the cupboard so really it only leaves...

May's Deal
          No Brexit

Let's see what the following day's debates bring and what more meaningless bollocks people like Davis and JRM come out with
          No deal is JRM's disaster capitalism dream.

Comment

The children have taken over the school, lets see how the O level results pan out.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I would not now rule out Tories resigning the whip and installing Jez as a caretaker prime minister.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                I would not now rule out Tories resigning the whip and installing Jez as a caretaker prime minister.

I would. If they had a sense of mischief they would say they could support Starmer but not Corbyn.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  I would. If they had a sense of mischief they would say they could support Starmer but not Corbyn.
                  I after the vote yesterday I think some sort of temporary minority Labour government is becoming more likely by the day.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

It has always been clear that the Tories can't deliver Brexit, it will be Labour that finishes the job no deal or not no deal.

No deal will be temporary if it happens, and the Tories will be "toast".

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X